EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

All these pictures this morning have fired me up. Questions for past participants:
Can you tell us about a hole which you struggled on and what you would do differently?
This got lost in the mix recently.. interested to hear from past participants!

I've decided that I'm going on and trust what the fitter puts me into. No ego getting in the way. Though I must say I'm very intrigued by the superhybrid and the UW and hoping they work for my swing

I have a list of what I want to try, but I feel this way too. Ego out the door and just let fitter decide what will help me the most.

I have the swing speed of a bull elephant, it’s extra stiff or nothing for me.

This got lost in the mix recently.. interested to hear from past participants!
I can't really remember any holes in particular that I had any struggles with. My iron game wasn't super strong that week so having a sharp short game was super important and luckily the PM Grind turned out to be magical for me.

I fully expect someone to leave with an SH/UW combo. 😁
Staying open to the fitters recommendations is a good thing. It goes by fast but they know what they’re doing. I think the key is spending the most time in areas where your game needs the most help, if that’s possible.

All @xThor heard was 14 putters 🤣
I fully expect someone to leave with an SH/UW combo. 😁
Staying open to the fitters recommendations is a good thing. It goes by fast but they know what they’re doing. I think the key is spending the most time in areas where your game needs the most help, if that’s possible.

Having met now 11 of the 12 guys on this team, I can't wait to follow along in December. This an awesome group of THPers that can play some golf. Captain Matty and team will be ready.

Having met now 11 of the 12 guys on this team, I can't wait to follow along in December. This an awesome group of THPers that can play some golf. Captain Matty and team will be ready.

We have a great crew and happy to have you as an honorary member of the squad! You @jmix18, @Iceman! and @Canadan have went on GD trips with us!

We have a great crew and happy to have you as an honorary member of the squad! You @jmix18, @Iceman! and @Canadan have went on GD trips with us!
Got a good group here - Great idea to get to meet each other beforehand - Hope the theory works out for you.

I don't want to say that I'd do anything to do it again however I wish I could do it again.
It's an experience that just reinvents itself in your mind as the years go by.
When I talk to my friends and I want to recall an antidote from it, all I have to say is "Remember that Callaway trip I took?" and they all know what I'm talking about.

Soak it all in - Talk a little less and look around a little more.
Try to find the little nuances that others don't see.

Going to play on of my favorite out of town courses on Saturday for most likely the last time this year. Setting up a match against one of my friends too to get a little competition golf going! Excited to see how I do. This is coming up quick!!

I hope everyone in the THP Community is excited for the Grandaddy. The ideas for contests and giveaways that the team has been discussing to involve everyone in the forum are pretty awesome and we can’t wait to share them!!

Going to play on of my favorite out of town courses on Saturday for most likely the last time this year. Setting up a match against one of my friends too to get a little competition golf going! Excited to see how I do. This is coming up quick!!
Match has now been upped to $20 and first round where we go to eat. Some real pressure now! I like it!

I hope everyone in the THP Community is excited for the Grandaddy. The ideas for contests and giveaways that the team has been discussing to involve everyone in the forum are pretty awesome and we can’t wait to share them!!
We are ready, don't you worry!

Match has now been upped to $20 and first round where we go to eat. Some real pressure now! I like it!
What drink are you going to order when you win?

What drink are you going to order when you win?
Depends on where we go lol

If we go to the taphouse in town, probably just a beer since they have some good ones that they only serve there and don't can. I'm a boring drinker :ROFLMAO:

Hell yeah, we are excited! It's going to be great to see you all experience it and for us to experience it with you as much as we can. I am seriously amped for you all!

Headed to get a round in with @Nappy this weekend. All of us will have played at least 1 round with another teammate!
That may be one of the coolest parts of this team!

Back