EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

This is awesome!!!!

Hopefully Covid will be behind us for the most part and this incredible event can be held.
And...hopefully I get picked to be part of the team !!

Several coveted spots left for this experience of a lifetime. It's going to be lively here following the contests. Something to look forward as the calendar turns to 2021.

What a great way to start the week! As usual this is going to be huge and everyone who isn't interested needs to get their pulse checked.

Great guys already there. Whoever fills the remaining spots are fortunate beyond description.

Suh-weet!!!

Goals

Love to see this. Can’t wait to get to know more about the 2021 team and watch the remaining spots get filled.

Awesome to see this thread pop up. Can't wait for this to get rolling.

10 time Grandaddy here....Oh, This is a golf thing. Yea baby, maybe #11 coming. Great group of deserving folks here in the THP world.

The most awesome of awesome golf trips......so glad to see this up

There is nothing like the grandaddy. Can’t believe it’s been a year since we were all chillin with Al and his crew at the hideaway along with Callaway, THP, and some of my now best friends. No matter where life goes, this event will always hold a special place. So excited to watch this unfold over the next year. Good luck to all who enter!

It is amazing to see this thread, brings back so many memories from getting selected to waiting 4 months to get on the plane. It is an amazing journey from start to finish if you allow it to be and embrace it every step of the way. In the end you will look back and always have a lifetime of memories to share with teammates and yourself. There is nothing like it.

2020 didn't do us any favors, but if you saw the video preview from Al, he has some guarantees about 2021. The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2021
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2021 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition was special, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that came from a previous participant. Due to the change in 2020, we have a bit of a team already too.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic
Team Member 2: @Tevenor
Team Member 3: @93civiccpe
Team Member 4: @xThor
Team Member 5: @Muchmore18
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

Crazy year. 2021 is not even here and the roster is already half full. Going to make 2021 that much more exciting..

Looking forward to this, crazy it is a year out still. This type of anticipation and excitement is awesome!

Super exciting, can’t wait to start seeing the team fill up! Definitely a bucket list moment to participate in the 2021 Grandaddy

Happy Monday announcements! I will be trying my best to pick up a spot on this coveted and amazing experience.

Amazing to see the Granddaddy being expanded, 2021 will be a year of fun with this to cap it all off.

Man, I forgot there are only 6 spots left..... :oops:

This post gets the blood pumping! Dreams of the Hideaway dancing in our heads!

It’s great to see this thread come up with my six awesome teammates and six more spots to fill!!! THP events are always fun to follow and with all the noise 2020 has provided, it makes them feel even more special. (if that’s even possible!) Looking forward to doing my best to represent THP at the Grandaddy of ‘em all!!!

Back