EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

11 days, 10 hours, and 44 secs till I’m walking through the airport entrance!

This weekend is going to fly by and all the sudden it will be less than 7 days until we’re on our way to San Diego!!

Guys how many of these do we need for the bus ride?
a8825399f0d4127a54973129f3b0c7fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say about one for every person to shotgun before Al’s? 😆

Those things hit like a truck hahahaa! I've got three in the fridge right now.

Cutwater OP! What up my guy?!

That’s an interesting sounding beer. I’m in.

Those things hit like a truck hahahaa! I've got three in the fridge right now.

Cutwater OP! What up my guy?!

And welcome ladies and gentlemen to the time of year when I remember that I don’t remember how to use the forum.

Attempt three at replying with post quoted (given up on desktop, switching to Tapatalk)

Have not actually tried one of these yet, tonight is maiden voyage!

All good here, relaxing this weekend to get ready for the big showdown! Hope all is great.

And welcome ladies and gentlemen to the time of year when I remember that I don’t remember how to use the forum.

Attempt three at replying with post quoted (given up on desktop, switching to Tapatalk)

All good here, relaxing this weekend to get ready for the big showdown! Hope all is great.

Tip one, get rid of tapatalk, THP is awesome on browser, even mobile browser.
Tip two, hit 'reply' not quote hahaha
Tip three, drink at least two of those Cutwaters and then come back for another hey there how ya doin' :ROFLMAO:

JB may or may not let you slide on using taptalk.

Another one from the Zoo Crew enters the arena! Can’t wait to meet in California.

Tip one, get rid of tapatalk, THP is awesome on browser, even mobile browser.
Tip two, hit 'reply' not quote hahaha
Tip three, drink at least two of those Cutwaters and then come back for another hey there how ya doin' :ROFLMAO:

Someone is ....

Welcome to THP :LOL::LOL:

Excited to meet you soon man!

Happy Thanksgiving you lucky guys, I always know when the Grandaddy is close because we get snow in our forecast up in my neck of the woods. Just a few last minute preparations and the official party starts. Going to be a blast for all you fellas as well as us following along!

Happy Thanksgiving you lucky guys, I always know when the Grandaddy is close because we get snow in our forecast up in my neck of the woods. Just a few last minute preparations and the official party starts. Going to be a blast for all you fellas as well as us following along!
Thanks, Jimmy! What are you interested in seeing for pics while we are out there?

Back