EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I was talking to @Canadan & @e1iterate about Grandaddy preview show… And all agree that this THP team could be the favorite going in.
Easy we don’t want to give the Zoo Crew bulletin board material 🤣

Think what you want. But, our “rookies” average about a 3 handicap amongst them and are battle tested. I think we will be just fine.
Finley dropping facts…

Happy Thanksgiving boys! Make sure and get yourself one of these if they have them. I have a couple that I still use all the time. 86EC0B27-9482-4A8D-97D2-3A6478765E88.jpeg

I might have to toss my Hideaway putter cover on this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas. Only TEN days left:D:D:D:D

1637864492055.png

Things are getting close.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Grandaddy brothers and the Zoo Crew! And to Grandaddy alumni….and to all of THP! Thankful fo my teammates and all of you guys that will follow along and have supported us along the way! It’s almost go time!!

I am starting to think of this year's Grandaddy as a battle of Titans. zoo crew sounds scary good, and I think it is hard not to consider them the favorites. Team THP has a very good team building captain and feels particularly connected and collaborative. They are up for this challenge. 2021 Grandaddy will be epic!

I am starting to think of this year's Grandaddy as a battle of Titans. zoo crew sounds scary good, and I think it is hard not to consider them the favorites. Team THP has a very good team building captain and feels particularly connected and collaborative. They are up for this challenge. 2021 Grandaddy will be epic!

Hopefully it is fun for us, the zoo crew, JB, everyone at the Callaway facility and here on the forum. If we happen to win. It is icing on the cake.

PS. It is also super easy to bring everyone together when they are so bought in!

Hopefully it is fun for us, the zoo crew, JB, everyone at the Callaway facility and here on the forum. If we happen to win. It is icing on the cake.

PS. It is also super easy to bring everyone together when they are so bought in!

It is already fun for me to follow. I’m very excited! 👍

It's getting close!!!! @JasonFinleyCG is getting more vocal! This thread will explode!!!

There are 2 pieces of equipment that I am the super excited about.

1 The 2020 Chrome Soft X! If they make any improvements on it, it is going to be the best ball I have ever played because the 2020 version already holds that crown. I didn’t think I was going to be Triple Track guy because I was never a line guy. That changed quickly when I saw the advantages from short distances on the putting green and while on the tee and getting lined up properly.

2 A new putter. I have played the same one for a few years. There are rumblings of a few things happening and I am gun ho on them.

What are you excited about?

Back