EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Grandaddy crew - of the current offerings what clubs do you think you will be fit into?
Current lineup would be something like
Epic Speed 10.5 driver with ventus blue 6s shaft
Epic Speed 3wood & 5 wood
Apex 21 5 - AW (mmt 95 stiff shafts)
Full Toe 54 & 58 wedges
Single line Ten s putter
*possibly a driving iron or hybrid as well

Time to complete the Grandaddy team with the final four......three newcomers and one name from our past and one of the all time members of our Grandaddy teams.

Austin Tudor - Austin runs our Performance Gear on the Marketing Side. Great player with his only deficiency being that he is LH
Kim Johnson - She works on our Retail team, good player and a ton of fun to be around. Look forward to Kim being a part of the team
Royce Thompson - Another nice addition to our team - Royce runs most of our Social channels and will be fun to have for all of us and make sure we have some good content

Finally, happy to announce that the one and only Johnny Rodriguez will be back into the event and bringing the fun and excitement for everyone.

That is our crew that is playing. Finally, another VERY key member of our crew that week with arguably the most important job of making sure as much product we can get is Paul Winterhalter.
Excited to see the finally members of the Zoo Crew named and cannot wait to meet everyone! (And it's crazy as I previously met Austin in my first event!)

There are 2 pieces of equipment that I am the super excited about.

1 The 2020 Chrome Soft X! If they make any improvements on it, it is going to be the best ball I have ever played because the 2020 version already holds that crown. I didn’t think I was going to be Triple Track guy because I was never a line guy. That changed quickly when I saw the advantages from short distances on the putting green and while on the tee and getting lined up properly.

2 A new putter. I have played the same one for a few years. There are rumblings of a few things happening and I am gun ho on them.

What are you excited about?
I'm excited about the top end of my bag. That's where I can use extra help and the Epic Speed driver and 5 wood have been good for me at I want to see how they've improved them!

9B5341C8-CD88-4242-A730-4B00F32F2DBB.jpeg

This is the one my wife made me.
That’s one nice thing about Chrome Softs….it was easy to twist the screw into it to attach the ribbon. ;)

Don't see how you guys are holding it together...

Getting so close!

I was literally the only person in the office today. It was like an invitation to daydream!

I was literally the only person in the office today. It was like an invitation to daydream!
Haha..too fast.

One of those oh **** gif posts that you don't know the whole gif unless you preview it.

Haha..too fast.

One of those oh **** gif posts that you don't know the whole gif unless you preview it.
Now it looks like I really am psychic. Replying to future posts before they even happen!

Well boys, you’ve got like a week. Got anything planned prior? Anything to stay loose for those of you who have snow on the ground?

Well boys, you’ve got like a week. Got anything planned prior? Anything to stay loose for those of you who have snow on the ground?
Range time, chiropractor, not over doing it at work.

Range time, chiropractor, not over doing it at work.

Yeah, this is the week to relax a bit, and let the mind unwind. Don't over think things this week. The game you have now isn't going to change before you leave, so don't try to force it.

Sim league on Tuesday. Try to hit a sim session on sat or Sunday before flight out on Monday. And of course spending time at my newly setup TAGRC. ( Tevenor's After Golf Recovery Center ). See pic below. Us old guys need all the help we can get. 😁

received_850956905579665.jpeg

Nice!

I'm excited about:

1. The fitting - only ever been fit for a driver and I can't wait to be fit for a full set.
2. The putters. All the putters.
3. Never thought I'd say this, but I hope I at least get to try the super hybrid. I hate hybrids most of the time, but this thing has me excited.
The Super Hybrid is soooo good.

Back