EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Sim session this morning!! It’s getting real! Did my yardages with my 3, 5, 7, 9, and 50° Last weekend so it’s 4, 6, 8, and PW today plus some distance control work with my wedges. Of course the Big Dawg needs to eat too lol 😆

Holy crap I’ll be on a plane headed to San Diego in 7 days.

This week is going to be miserable :LOL:

This week is going to be miserable :LOL:

This week is going to be amazing. Each day you wake up one day closer. Each morning is a breakfast closer to sliders. Each night is one night closer to Al's house. Each time I swing a golf club in my living room, its one swing closer to the ECPC. Each time I putt a ball on my putting mat, its one putt closer to putting at The Hideaway. Each message I post in this thread, is one message closer to seeing all you guys in person. This is going to be an amazing week.

This week is going to be amazing. Each day you wake up one day closer. Each morning is a breakfast closer to sliders. Each night is one night closer to Al's house. Each time I swing a golf club in my living room, its one swing closer to the ECPC. Each time I putt a ball on my putting mat, its one putt closer to putting at The Hideaway. Each message I post in this thread, is one message closer to seeing all you guys in person. This is going to be an amazing week.

Very well said. Man I am SO excited for you guys, and even more excited to follow along with all of your posts

Well…that’s one way to look at it :LOL:

Crazy year for golf and glad to see that despite some hurdles @JasonFinleyCG and team are making this a memorable experience and working their magic! Going to love the nonedited pics of Hideaway! And the THPers are going to have a blast with the experience.

as a bystander/nonparticipating forum member just want to commend the class act with transparency, commitment to doing things the right way and soo much respect for the agility by the team in this new norm that is golf.

Little Hideaway pro shop stuff for you all
F221F638-EC1C-454F-8CBE-5F11DB9BD7F8.jpeg
ACD91AF0-9C11-411C-A3B0-7853156B64AC.jpeg
and of course the G ball
1F9A9974-45B8-4001-80B9-31CFCB23993F.jpeg

Check your packing multiple times. Better to have something than not only to scramble and maybe not have it on the trip. I can't say it enough, but the time will fly by with little time for picking up personal items you might have left behind or forgot to pack.

Crazy year for golf and glad to see that despite some hurdles @JasonFinleyCG and team are making this a memorable experience and working their magic! Going to love the nonedited pics of Hideaway! And the THPers are going to have a blast with the experience.

as a bystander/nonparticipating forum member just want to commend the class act with transparency, commitment to doing things the right way and soo much respect for the agility by the team in this new norm that is golf.
I feel like everyone that’s active in this and the live thread is apart of this event with us. Knowing we’ve got the support of the community and all the help of the past participants is huge for us. We’ll do our best to bring this back to THPers for the next year as well as bring the belt back for the community.

Check your packing multiple times. Better to have something than not only to scramble and maybe not have it on the trip. I can't say it enough, but the time will fly by with little time for picking up personal items you might have left behind or forgot to pack.
For sure. I would recommend a light waterproof jacket or vest just in case. 2018 cough.. cough..

For sure. I would recommend a light waterproof jacket or vest just in case. 2018 cough.. cough..
I'll have one but I'm thinking positive here; Sunny and 75.

Man, I can’t wait for this to kick off! The friggin Grandaddy is unlike anything else and it’s so fun every year to see a new group get their minds blown. Enjoy it all and I can’t wait to follow the fun.

Hard to believe it’s just a few hours over a week out and I’ll be wheels up and heading to San Diego, for a experience of a lifetime with a great group of guys, meeting some extraordinarily folks at Callaway. I’m still a bit in disbelief that this is actually happening. Can’t wait for it to be here, and to be able to bring THP along through the forum on this incredible experience.

I hope you all have a blast and enjoy the weather as here in the northeast it is starting to get pretty nippy 🥶

Back