EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The first guy on the team that tells Luke that he can’t have a drink with him due to the match the next day should get throat punched.

I'll jump on that grenade and be the FIRST to ask to have a drink with @Luke WilliamsCG . There's no shirking responsibility here. To sit down, clink glasses with one of the great names in putters at Callaway, and show some proper thanks and respect, would be an honor. Salude!

Great veteran advice here JDax, except for the avoiding Luke when he is ordering at The Nest part. I'm just there to try to make sure everyone has a good time and no one gets hurt. Have a beer or a cocktail or maybe a Fireball shot if you like, if not go hangout with the Clown or dance with a Geriatric, it's a chance to let your hair down (for those of you that have hair) and have some fun nothing to be afraid of.
Thats right...they should not be scared, but be scared at the same time! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thats right...they should not be scared, but be scared at the same time! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah, no reason to be scared. Buddy up to Luke enough and he may actually show you the picture of him with a full head of hair.

Just in case anyone wonders what @Luke WilliamsCG golf did before become a master putter fitter for Callaway. He was a super model
E816CE5C-1981-4769-80C7-D35CFAEB67E0.jpeg

The first guy on the team that tells Luke that he can’t have a drink with him due to the match the next day should get throat punched.

In all seriousness, just have fun. If you are not a drinker, the GD is probably not the time to start. If you do like to throw a few back, I would not go cold turkey during the GD either.

I, for one, have been training my whole life to hang out with Luke. 😎

That's a great attittude oumagic!

You still have your ticket @cm24? :LOL:

In all seriousness, just have fun. If you are not a drinker, the GD is probably not the time to start. If you do like to throw a few back, I would not go cold turkey during the GD either.

I, for one, have been training my whole life to hang out with Luke. 😎
I am unfortunately participating in Sober October.

Hideaway.jpegGDaddy-Ball.jpg

I look forward to following this years GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, just because you've been served a 96 oz margarita, doesn't mean you HAVE to finish it. :p

Wait, why are we wasting alcohol? I thought this was America. Also, maybe just drink a 96oz beer instead. That's just as good, I think. Maybe drink 96oz on the bus ride to Al's house, assuming there is a bathroom on there. Do not do this if there is no bathroom.

Is there still a seat on the plane that will be occupied by you
Lol I will be on a plane headed to San Diego on now. Seat might be a little generous when describing my accommodations 😆

Wait, why are we wasting alcohol? I thought this was America. Also, maybe just drink a 96oz beer instead. That's just as good, I think. Maybe drink 96oz on the bus ride to Al's house, assuming there is a bathroom on there. Do not do this if there is no bathroom.
There were a lot of maybes in there. I need more concrete instruction!

There were a lot of maybes in there. I need more concrete instruction!

If there is a bathroom on the ride there, crack a few cold ones and hang with the boys. That is a part of the trip you'll remember forever. Maybe don't crush 96oz of them, because you are going to something pretty legendary in its own right and you won't want to pull an Officer Farva. Have some fun, and ask Uncle Luke for some life lessons.

Still time to buy a new phone or camera. No matter how many times i attempted to remind myself to take photos i still took way less than I wanted

All kidding aside I would be very disappointed in any of you who didn't kick back a couple with @Luke WilliamsCG and @JohnnyRodCG

Salt of the earth guys and a ton of fun to be around. I am jealous just for that alone. I would fly out for drinks and come home if that was the option.

All kidding aside I would be very disappointed in any of you who didn't kick back a couple with @Luke WilliamsCG and @JohnnyRodCG

Salt of the earth guys and a ton of fun to be around. I am jealous just for that alone. I would fly out for drinks and come home if that was the option.
This is team fun for everyone, I’m pretty sure we’re get a poke from @MattyD-MPLS or a smack from @dacatalyst41 if we’re not fully embracing it!

Still time to buy a new phone or camera. No matter how many times i attempted to remind myself to take photos i still took way less than I wanted
And a portable phone battery. The days can get long and you may be a while without a charge. If I remember, the carts had USB ports. So, doesn't hurt to throw a cable in your bag.

@Luke WilliamsCG what is the MOI of that glass? I’d have to imagine there is 0 forgiveness, at least the morning after lol

MOI is off the charts when it's full, it couldn't be more forgiving! As you drink it, the MOI goes down as the overall weight goes down (you guys should know this, it's the same physics that applies to golf clubs, all else being equal heavier=higher MOI) so it gets less and less forgiving as you empty it. Once it's empty the only way to make it more forgiving is to have it refilled to increase the MOI again. That's your first lesson for the Grandaddy and one to remember next week.

Back