EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

MOI is off the charts when it's full, it couldn't be more forgiving! As you drink it, the MOI goes down as the overall weight goes down (you guys should know this, it's the same physics that applies to golf clubs, all else being equal heavier=higher MOI) so it gets less and less forgiving as you empty it. Once it's empty the only way to make it more forgiving is to have it refilled to increase the MOI again. That's your first lesson for the Grandaddy and one to remember next week.
This is clearly a man who is an expert in his field and whose advice should be followed verbatim!

MOI is off the charts when it's full, it couldn't be more forgiving! As you drink it, the MOI goes down as the overall weight goes down (you guys should know this, it's the same physics that applies to golf clubs, all else being equal heavier=higher MOI) so it gets less and less forgiving as you empty it. Once it's empty the only way to make it more forgiving is to have it refilled to increase the MOI again. That's your first lesson for the Grandaddy and one to remember next week.

Still time to buy a new phone or camera. No matter how many times i attempted to remind myself to take photos i still took way less than I wanted

I always have great intentions just never take as many as I want to.

Who has room in their luggage for a 170 lb assasscap? :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Wow, I love physics 😆:love:

Tomorrow is going to be a long one I feel like :ROFLMAO:

But I have a huge sim session Friday night to finalize everything with my swing so at least I have that to look forward to!

One more day of work and a training exam this weekend some time and then home free.
Must be a little surreal for you Cap! All this time, it’s about to be here!

Work keeps adding to my work load but it will still be here when I return. Checking out physically tomorrow at 4 pm.

8 more hours of work, that’s all that stands in the way of me and a trip of a life.

2 days and 8 hours until check-in.

The perfect combination of alcohol and aggression.
ED93F7EE-67D6-4808-B0BF-7E0DD98E085E.jpeg

Back