EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

It’s fiiiiiiine.

Oh boy! You are in for a treat the night after The Nest and @Luke WilliamsCG showers you with drinks! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That being said, my first practice swing during singles day, I got dizzy and thought to myself, oh boy this is going to be bad...haha, but it wasn't. Probably the most fun round of my life! But be a trooper and power through it man! You are in for the ride of your life!

That shower got me right, but last night was a good test of hydration after drinking!!! I’m so excited to meet up with the rest of the squad.

To experience this someday.....

I am there with you! Hopes and dreams, but even living it vicariously is way better than what most will ever have. Grateful to just be able to following along!

What are the official dates of things, like fitting day, competition days, and such for this Grandaddy. I don't think I have seen dates other than December posted anywhere. I know you THPers are arriving en mass, so imminent feels like an appropriate word to use. 😁
rough schedule is
Monday - Callaway product presentation
Tuesday - fitting and bus ride
Wednesday and Thursday - Golf

Live Thread will be going up in about 5 minutes guys!

@MattyD-MPLS make sure the crew knows to use that one.

Caught up just in time to head over to the Live Thread haha.

This has been a good thread. Time to switch over to LIVE GRANDADDY 2021 THREAD!

oh the extra sleep did wonders for me and I’m not a huge drinker so I probably will be keeping it light if any drinking is happening today. Need to be fresh for all this goodness coming our way!
Puke and Rally! Hair of the dog and then roll on!

Man, I couldnt keep up with this thread, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to keep pace with the live thread! I have a feeling there will be a lot of catching up in the evenings once work is done for the day. Have a blast gentleman, @Vader kick some a$$ this week!

Man, I couldnt keep up with this thread, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to keep pace with the live thread! I have a feeling there will be a lot of catching up in the evenings once work is done for the day. Have a blast gentleman, @Vader kick some a$$ this week!
Personally, I stayed at work until around 11pm on Friday to clear my schedule for this week. I had PTO to burn before the end of the year so Mon-Weds off and a light day Thursday.
(Thread will probably still move to fast to keep up even with full attention :LOL:)

And we have touchdown in San Diego!!!!!

Some fun visuals on the flight in.

IMG_20211206_091633.jpg
IMG_20211206_125013.jpg
IMG_20211206_125115.jpg
IMG_20211206_130458.jpg
IMG_20211206_131731.jpg

I’m in San Diego, more than I can say for my clubs.

You sure it wasn't that strange fella from the Chicago elevator 😁
Now that you mention it.. i need pepper spray for the return trip

We are in San Diego

Waiting for the clubs to arrive and the. We are on our way north.

I have a Crack Shack satellite location near my house in North County, great choice! If you had the cookie monster milkshake you will be easily identifiable because your tongue will still be blue when I meet you for dinner tonight.

We at the crack shack. So good.

Hey guys, the Toulon Garage is opening back up in 2022. We might see some new models! 👀
Based on what you know, what would you build?
I need the deets! Spec it out!

Model?
Finish?
Shaft?
Length?
Loft?
Lie?
Grips?
Stamping?

Recreating this Sean Toulon special would be first on my list. 😁
View attachment 9046554
Was this all a ploy? 😂😂😂😂