EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Discussing with the team, new ways to bring the forum along for the ride this year and it’s got me soooo pumped for December! New teammate soon too! We are just getting started!

Discussing with the team, new ways to bring the forum along for the ride this year and it’s got me soooo pumped for December! New teammate soon too! We are just getting started!
This one's going to be special?

Let's get this one back to the top in honor of @Afizzle2100 ! You're going to fit right in man and we're going to bring it this year!

This is complete craziness! I’m rushing through work right now just hoping to be done ASAP so I can give my full attention to this.

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!
None of us are! Which is why we gotta do our best to make sure this comes back next year and others can have the feeling you're experiencing right now! Because it's pretty unreal!

And we STILL have five spots left for this year!

None of us are! Which is why we gotta do our best to make sure this comes back next year and others can have the feeling you're experiencing right now! Because it's pretty unreal!

And we STILL have five spots left for this year!
This is the most important thing!!! Everyone wants the belt, but it is a minor thing, doing it right and making sure others will have a chance to enjoy it is what it's about. Rep the G.

Which is why we gotta do our best to make sure this comes back next year and others can have the feeling you're experiencing right now! Because it's pretty unreal!
Love to see this emphasized!! We felt a huge sense of accomplishment and relief when we were told it was coming back. :love:

Pro Tip for those that get paid bi-weekly by their employer: A 3 paycheck month will fall in October or December for you, depending on when you're currently get paid. Keep that in mind for that Hideaway Proshop! :cool:

We probably need to add another team member soon. Ya know to keep these guys on their toes.

In the next week or so keep an eye out for the next contest.

We probably need to add another team member soon. Ya know to keep these guys on their toes.

I like it... More chances for the will shakespeares of THP to come out!

:p;)

Oh yes yes yes.

Holy cow! Let’s go!!

We definitely arent slowing down around here, and I'm loving it!!

200.gif

Back