EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I'm not one to make snap judgements, but I'm going to. If you show up and start putting iron covers on your new clubs, @JasonFinleyCG is going to throw them in a pond.

Are you saying the person or the headcovers? :ROFLMAO: I jokingly told the GD Crew we should get these for Mr. Finley as a tee gift.
1619023332409.png

Just finished rereading over the 2018 thread, which took me about a week. Brought back so many awesome memories. Lots of laughs to myself and tears as well. Glad I have my own office, lol.

Just finished rereading over the 2018 thread, which took me about a week. Brought back so many awesome memories. Lots of laughs to myself and tears as well. Glad I have my own office, lol.
2019 Thread is where I go when I need a reminder. G

I love when this thread pops up, but it's terrible because I scroll through old photos and comments for about an hour and get no work done. LOL.

I bet he would secretly be touched that you thought of him

Something, something, poking the bear and playing with fire 😆

I have a question for former Grandaddy participants. Did you bring your rangefinder, gps unit, and data gathering units(Arccos or Shot Scope) to the Grandaddy?
Left the rangefinder at home but had my GPS app ready to double check things like bunkers and such

Not a bad idea.
the caddies will help but they can only do so much and only help one person at a time. i like to confirm assumptions about being able to carry water on certain lines and things like that

We're all holding our breath waiting to see who wins the next spot on the team.

awfully quiet in here.
Now that Shaft Up #1 is over (how damn good was it!) new teammate may be coming soon and this one will be going again!

Ah, now the anticipation builds to see if any morning DMs come up very soon for some lucky AC member!

I don't forget about this but I try not to get my hopes up. There are a lot more people now vying for these events than in the early days. I do still have my fingers crossed though.

Only reason I would bring a laser or GPS is to keep the pace of play up. It’s to assist, not to debate yardages.
When I asked, I totally forgot about caddies. Sometimes the amount of info overloads my mind! :ROFLMAO:

When I asked, I totally forgot about caddies. Sometimes the amount of info overloads my mind! :ROFLMAO:
Haha you have no idea of the amount of info that is ahead of you.

Back