EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I have not posted much but that's because I have been spending most of my spare at time at night reading the previous GD threads (2019-2016). I have alot more reading to do but the more pages I get through, the more excited I get about December.
Anything jump out at you yet? And you cant say "everything" :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty excited about the fitting since I have never had a fitting and you can't ask more more than your first fitting being at the GD.

10 words (Phrases) that bring a smile to my face thinking of recent Grandaddy events:

AL!
Blueberry Lemonade
Darth Finley
Toulon
The Nest
Breakfast Sliders
The Bus Ride
Sauce it and Send it
8&6
#savesizzle

10 words (Phrases) that bring a smile to my face thinking of recent Grandaddy events:

AL!
Blueberry Lemonade
Darth Finley
Toulon
The Nest
Breakfast Sliders
The Bus Ride
Sauce it and Send it
8&6
#savesizzle
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I was following live during that. It was still so funny to read about when I was going through the thread though

That was exactly what I thought.

and then Apex irons came out.... 😂
I’m lusting so hard over those Apex Pro irons. They’re seriously gorgeous!

I'm pretty excited about the fitting since I have never had a fitting and you can't ask more more than your first fitting being at the GD.
This. So much this!! Pumped to see what you think of the whole process!

AL!
Blueberry Lemonade
Darth Finley
Toulon
The Nest
Breakfast Sliders
The Bus Ride
Sauce it and Send it
8&6
#savesizzle

Hearing the sauce it and send it story from Finley and the only guy that “Supposedly” liked it was pretty good. They recounted the story at Friday night dinner in CDA.

Still 4 more spots! Checking everyday

AL!
Blueberry Lemonade
Darth Finley
Toulon
The Nest
Breakfast Sliders
The Bus Ride
Sauce it and Send it
8&6
#savesizzle
Glad to see Al at the top of this list. What an amazing guy. It still blows me away how juiced he gets about this event and making sure you never forget it.

Glad to see Al at the top of this list. What an amazing guy. It still blows me away how juiced he gets about this event and making sure you never forget it.
I’ve wanted to meet him even before I was a part of this team. So excited to have the chance!

Hearing the sauce it and send it story from Finley and the only guy that “Supposedly” liked it was pretty good. They recounted the story at Friday night dinner in CDA.
No supposedly about it. He was putting the protein away like nobody’s business.

Every team has their own experiences and memories. Seeing others reminds you of yours, which is really cool. It’ll be great to see what memories your team makes.

Like so many other elements of The Grandaddy, he’s The Best. You put all these different The Bests together and you kinda realize that’s why it’s The Grandaddy

I don't think I have ever met a nicer man, was lucky enough to have in my groups both days for golf and just fun to listen to him talk about the course and how things change and what they do to keep in looking the way it does. But being in his home is a special few hours and a definite highlight of the trip.

AL!
Blueberry Lemonade
Darth Finley
Toulon
The Nest
Breakfast Sliders
The Bus Ride
Sauce it and Send it
8&6
#savesizzle

#savesizzle was one of the funniest moments following a Grandaddy thread.

Pretty cool video shot at Al’s by some bad ass out there. 😜
It was solid gold! Camera work was shotty tho. :ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, so glad you hit record!

He's a legend and I cannot wait to meet him!!!

#savesizzle was one of the funniest moments following a Grandaddy thread.

There may have been a few people that were stressing at that time! Haha

The thing I’m most nervous about is meeting Al. That dude is a legend !

Don’t lose this years Fizzle like last years Sizzle.

No worries meeting Al and his wife at all. Wonderful people who welcome you with a handshake and a hug and and a very relaxed atmosphere.

The man does have a great first name. No wonders why he is a legend. 😉

Back