EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Had a match play match today, won in the first playoff hole.
I’m now 3-1 this year, and play again on Friday.

the good: wedge game and driver.
The bad: some bad iron shots and missed putts.

I move on to round 3 in one tournament, and play round 2 in another on Friday. Both net, and Friday I’m giving up maybe 5 strokes.

Unofficially, I’m 2-0 the last 2 weeks in 2 ball match play as well…

I love getting some experience in match play!

36 coming up here on Saturday. My league has 4 weeks a year where we do a 36 hole event on 2 courses that are either close together or are part of the same course complex. Start off between 630-730 ish and play through usually until 4 or 5 PM. Anyone else do this in their leagues?

Getting to play the course which hosts the Dominion Charity Classic today!

Won another match play today 3&2.
4-1 on the season now. #justsayin
He can't be stopped!!! (except that one time):LOL: Well done!

Alright boys. Did a little adjust on loft and lie this afternoon ( +1 upright 6i down to pw, 56 bent to 54.5). Just in time for some 36 hole double round for my league tomorrow and a tournament on Monday. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Alright boys. Did a little adjust on loft and lie this afternoon ( +1 upright 6i down to pw, 56 bent to 54.5). Just in time for some 36 hole double round for my league tomorrow and a tournament on Monday. What's everyone else up to this weekend?

I somehow turned a daddy daycare weekend into playing 2 rounds of golf! My father in law offered to have my girls sleep over on Saturday so I get to play golf with @MNMarc at his club and then playing in a tournament on Sunday morning.

Lots of planning happening for our meetup in Chicago next month going on. We're thinking of fun ways to interact while we are there. But I do have a question for those participants and hopefuls:

Callaway's product refresh schedule is pretty consistent, what are you hoping they bring out/ update this upcoming year?

I would like to see the Mavrik line get a refresh/upgrade. Also, was/is a big fan of the super hybrid. A new version of that maybe as well.

the more practice I can get in these pressure situations the better!
I crumbled under pressure today at a new course so good thing you’re picking up my slack right now!

New Teammate inbound! These boys are playing some golf! And the countdown continues...
The team is stoked to see the new equpment on the horizon! Life is good!

I went to a trampoline park today. It was awesome and I wasn’t seriously injured. My back is sooo tight though. Still expecting to go low in tomorrow’s round!

I went to a trampoline park today. It was awesome and I wasn’t seriously injured. My back is sooo tight though. Still expecting to go low in tomorrow’s round!
You’re grounded!

Back