EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

That is so cool, was thinking my time to join the team was running out . Would love to bring home a W

I went to a trampoline park today. It was awesome and I wasn’t seriously injured. My back is sooo tight though. Still expecting to go low in tomorrow’s round!
I was wrong. Trampoline parks are not the secret ingredient to going low.

So like I’m not allowed to golf until after I golf tomorrow?
It's ok. I was grounded too when I cut my hand on my gutter hanging up Christmas lights a week before the event....lol

It's ok. I was grounded too when I cut my hand on my gutter hanging up Christmas lights a week before the event....lol
Why would you plant that thought in my head?! Looks like it’s projectors only for our holiday lighting this year 🤷‍♂️

Why would you plant that thought in my head?! Looks like it’s projectors only for our holiday lighting this year 🤷‍♂️
haha. Just be careful. Some don't know, but my team knows I'm a Christmas enthusiast to say the least....ask them about my Christmas tree decorating skills...

paging @KEV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha. Just be careful. Some don't know, but my team knows I'm a Christmas enthusiast to say the least....ask them about my Christmas tree decorating skills...

I can confirm you're like Buddy the Elf on crack.

I love this! I’m a big Christmas enthusiast as well 🔥🔥 best time of the year!

Hey THP! Got a new thread going! I'll be periodically interviewing the members of the team as a way for you guys to get to know us a little more and put a face to our screen names. That thread will be used to put in questions that you'd like answered by the team. I will be doing group interviews and already have the first three members planned to interview! After we get some questions that you guys want to know find out the answers to, we will be putting a video out, much like @KEV and @dacatalyst41 did for the 2019 team a couple years ago! So jump in to that thread and ask away! Hope to have a video out in the next week and a half or so!

Hey THP! Got a new thread going! I'll be periodically interviewing the members of the team as a way for you guys to get to know us a little more and put a face to our screen names. That thread will be used to put in questions that you'd like answered by the team. I will be doing group interviews and already have the first three members planned to interview! After we get some questions that you guys want to know find out the answers to, we will be putting a video out, much like @KEV and @dacatalyst41 did for the 2019 team a couple years ago! So jump in to that thread and ask away! Hope to have a video out in the next week and a half or so!
Great idea and fun way to get forum closer to the ‘action’! Love it!

Be on the look out for a fun opportunity in the next day or so regarding our trip to Grandaddy Crew Gettogether!

Check your calendars to see if you are available July 23rd - 25th!

Be on the look out for a fun opportunity in the next day or so regarding our trip to Grandaddy Crew Gettogether!

Wish I could get away that weekend. I'm certain whatever is planned will be a great follow!

It is going to fun to let people know more about us!

👀🤔

Grandaddy team got some rounds lined up for the holiday weekend? And yes it's only Tuesday but I figure most have to book early

I'm waiting to see if our weather forecast turns to be decent

Grandaddy team got some rounds lined up for the holiday weekend? And yes it's only Tuesday but I figure most have to book early

I will be playing on the 5th for sure and hope to take my girls out between Friday and Sunday.

Hoping to play if I’m in town, wife might say otherwise. Though a big month coming up! Round 3s in two match play tournaments, the member-member, and I’m working my way up the board in the league play standings.

No playing for me. Family time, and I have to pour some pads for my wife's 300 gal rain barrels. Also plan to fire up the smoker, for some yum yums.

A 2 man scramble tourney on Friday with a group of friends. Might play another time over the weekend I’m not certain.

Back