EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I know some members of the Grandaddy have been waiting for this event for quite a while. How much more excitement, knowledge, and general Callaway information do you think you guys can handle before you explode! And this is before you even get to Callaway HQ!! :oops::oops::oops: I know with each Live Stream, or equipment release, my heart would beat quicker, I might laugh to myself and shake my head at the opportunity I have in front of me, and just continue to pinch myself hoping it's not all a dream! How much more can you handle?!

I am really excited by the release of Jaws Forged wedges and the version that was leaked out on tour this week. My bag is pretty good for the rest of the year. I am constantly changing the potential set up of my bag on a whim of thinking about all the amazing product that is out right now.

Last edited:
The smaller profile jaws forged with the straight leading edge has my attention but it all comes down to whether the grind works or not!!

With the Johnny’s statement of expecting more non-Callaway guys adding the ball to their bag, i am super excited to see a ball better than the 2020 CSX, because that means they beat the best ball I have ever played.

1625283744938.png

Larry David playing golf at a course that looks familiar. I don’t know if it is the Hideaway.

I know some members of the Grandaddy have been waiting for this event for quite a while. How much more excitement, knowledge, and general Callaway information do you think you guys can handle before you explode! And this is before you even get to Callaway HQ!! :oops::oops::oops: I know with each Live Stream, or equipment release, my heart would beat quicker, I might laugh to myself and shake my head at the opportunity I have in front of me, and just continue to pinch myself hoping it's not all a dream! How much more can you handle?!

How much time you got? :D

Each time something comes out, we all start salivating. For me personally, the wedge conversations have me all excited. The LS has been a great ball, one that I use interchangeably with my Tour BX which I thought I was never moving away from. The little hint from Phil on a new proto hybrid has thinking about silly things at the top of the bag. And through it all, as much as the Apex Pro 21's Ijumped into early are amazing and probably the best irons I have ever played up to this point, I can't help to think what 5 months of development/product announcements may bring in the iron world.

And lets not even think about woods/drivers and what could they possibly improve over the new Epic Line.......seriously. Enough possibilities to make your head spin on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Enjoy the lead up guys! Time flies when you are having fun.

Those watch faces are on fire.

My wife just got this in the mail today. She thought it was odd I was laughing so hard when I saw it. Just a bit too close to our house. 😂

D480FE77-EA51-4050-BE74-A3255DD61B65.jpeg

Q&A for the first group of teammates is done! It will be split in to two parts and I'm hoping to have them out shortly. Hope you guys enjoy them! We will get working on the second group of guys soon!

Q&A for the first group of teammates is done! It will be split in to two parts and I'm hoping to have them out shortly. Hope you guys enjoy them! We will get working on the second group of guys soon!

That was a lot of fun, Chris! Thanks for putting it together.

The team is going to be locked in after Chicago. Man, I bet you all can’t wait for December, but on the same side don’t want it rushed to quickly.

Last edited:
The team is going to be locked in after Chicago. Man, I bet you are can’t wait for December, but on the same side don’t want it rushed to quickly.
It’s definitely a weird thing going on. I know how fast it’s going to go by while we are there so in a sense, I don’t mind how long it’s taking to get there

I can only imagine. Don't get here too fast, but also please hurry up.

Member member weekend, kicking things off in style!

from the bourbon swag, to me and my partner winning the par 3 shootout to kick off the tournament! (Shot a scramble 25, I chipped in from 60 feet for the win!)

78B9372E-58F3-4ADA-AE7A-FB844874EA44.jpeg

6A57E1FD-DAA5-413F-8D84-A1C7E4D59267.jpeg

one thing I know, I can’t wait to share a bottle of bourbon with my Grandaddy brothers in a couple weeks!!!!!!

I have a few on deck 20210521_181701.jpg

Back