EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

How many RH and LH do we have on the time currently?

Uhhh......…..............................what?:unsure:

I am assuming you mean team. ☺😛

RH here. I think @Muchmore18 is only lefty so far.

I’m the only LH so far but I putt RH if that matters for what you’re wondering

Not on the team but a lefty just checking in.....................

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thank you guys

Only one on the dark side so far and it's not Vader.

I was born a lefty, then superstitious grandfather made me do everything righty... except brush my teeth, that's still lefty.. maybe that's why I see suck at golf?

I play hockey left-handed if that counts....

I'm a lefty...just sayin. <_< >_> <_<

This still confuses me. 😂
:ROFLMAO: I'm actually right handed. First sport I ever played was hockey and I gravitated to left handed. There's a lot of right handed people that play hockey left handed. The LH transferred to any sport that I swing something. But it never felt right putting LH. So I switched last year to RH (but still left hand low) and it feels a lot better. I know you didn't ask for an explanation but I thought I'd give one anyway :D

:ROFLMAO: I'm actually right handed. First sport I ever played was hockey and I gravitated to left handed. There's a lot of right handed people that play hockey left handed. The LH transferred to any sport that I swing something. But it never felt right putting LH. So I switched last year to RH (but still left hand low) and it feels a lot better. I know you didn't ask for an explanation but I thought I'd give one anyway :D
1626839189876.gif

@Snickerdog I also saw your reaction. If i didn't putt RH, I wouldn't be able to experience the greatness of the Chicago. Be happy for me for that ;)

Just watched the second video. Very well done. Love the commentary and insight. I'm excited for this year's team. Great group so far. Would love to be able to get one of those last three spots and join you guys, who wouldn't! You guys are going to do a great job and have so much fun!!!

Appreciate the time and effort put into the videos!
This still confuses me. 😂

My father in law putts left handed because he could use a bullseye and was LH. No lefty clubs available for him when he started.

Back