EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

That looks like something I could use right now even though it’s only 930 in the morning lol
You will get your chance to have one at 9:30am soon lol.

I do everything right handed...well, except for my foot wedge. It's a lefty. lol

I'm right handed by there have been times in my golfing life I've considered trying lefty as my swing was such a mess..

I'm right handed by there have been times in my golfing life I've considered trying lefty as my swing was such a mess..
I eat left handed. It’s the easiest way to annoy right handed family members at the thanksgiving table. 😁

Going to hate to ruin that match play record of yours
Shots fired!

This is a matchup i would love to be able to see in person. Definitely will be a good one.

Going to hate to ruin that match play record of yours
There's my Guy!
Can't wait to spend the weekend with this year's team and build on top of your reputation

There's my Guy!
Can't wait to spend the weekend with this year's team and build on top of your reputation
Who's side are you on? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Team Callaway is going to want to make sure their pants fit come December because they are going to be losing a very important belt once @MattyD-MPLS gets there!

Team Callaway is going to want to make sure their pants fit come December because they are going to be losing a very important belt once @MattyD-MPLS gets there!

We are dialed in, will have to dust off the belt - has not moved from our possession for a while.

Monday, 10am, new contest will be live!

Get ready.

And on that day, wish the icon of this event, Jason Finley a Happy Birthday.

Monday, 10am, new contest will be live!

Get ready.

And on that day, wish the icon of this event, Jason Finley a Happy Birthday.
Yes!!! Another new teammate soon!!!

That's a bold move Cotton. Let's see how it works out for him....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back