EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So if not you, be happy for the person it is, your time will come.
Love this! And we will still have two teammates to find after this so it isn't over yet!

To finding out a new Grandaddy teammate!

Announcement tomorrow! Lots of THP'ers on pins and needles. Since we haven't gotten reaction videos *cough cough* from several of our team members, hit us with your best Grandaddy PM reaction GIF. Let’s see em!

Announcement tomorrow! Lots of THP'ers on pins and needles. Since we haven't gotten reaction videos *cough cough* from several of our team members, hit us with your best Grandaddy PM reaction GIF. Let’s see em!

6A6D113B-4CEB-4AEA-9F1C-3066275003AC.gif

Man, I hope I can sleep past 4am local time! There have been a few times when I knew an announcement was coming that I woke up super early to check THP.

Man, I hope I can sleep past 4am local time! There have been a few times when I knew an announcement was coming that I woke up super early to check THP.

I would take you on the squad in a second! There are some many good people here! It is hard to choose! Not that I get to choose! Haha

This was definitely me

Also me:

I am soooooooo excited….

This was me for like 1 hour

Tomorrow will be here soon.. i cannot wait to meet the new teammate

I am going to be leaving the house early for a tee time tomorrow and won’t check the forum until later in the day. I hope to come back to great news. Good luck to everyone someone is going to get great news tomorrow.

Back