EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Past participants. What's one thing you wish you had gotten from the pro shop, but either didn't' pull the trigger or didn't have time?
I'm still mad at myself for not getting a 1/4 zip and a hoodie. That was a really dumb mistake.

Cool. Sweet. Awesome.
Totally not freaking out over here.
8n6, Specs, Mallet and Lefty. Strong start from the hosts.

I gotta say, @MattyD-MPLS it has been great having you as the THP captain for so long. I am going to have a hard time thinking of you as anything but the GD captain going forward. Have fun!

I think if I were there, I would be less focused on a fitter and more focused on anyone who was really good with wedges and grinds and just picking their brain about this and that. It’s not like there aren’t some really smart people there who aren’t neck deep in fittings there!

our year there wasn’t access to the short game area because some high falootin tour pros didn’t get the memo that we had dibs on all of ecpc that day! so when it came to grinds, we just hit some full swing wedges and 50y shots on trackman, and gerrit made the call for x grind. it was the perfect call, but not based on working around a short game area, hitting bunker shots, etc.

I gotta say, @MattyD-MPLS it has been great having you as the THP captain for so long. I am going to have a hard time thinking of you as anything but the GD captain going forward. Have fun!
Super grateful he’s our guy!!

Past participants. What's one thing you wish you had gotten from the pro shop, but either didn't' pull the trigger or didn't have time?

just more stuff. and i should have tried on what i bought because neither fit very well and i don’t wear them. that’s on me. there were some items i passed over that i regret. don’t be shy!

I wish I would have grabbed a logo’d tumbler or hydroflask. At the time I thought I all ready had enough at home but would be nice to have.

our year there wasn’t access to the short game area because some high falootin tour pros didn’t get the memo that we had dibs on all of ecpc that day! so when it came to grinds, we just hit some full swing wedges and 50y shots on trackman, and gerrit made the call for x grind. it was the perfect call, but not based on working around a short game area, hitting bunker shots, etc.

So, they can’t move over some? They do it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays all the time. 🤭

My teammates had mostly picked the shop clean before I got there. Wish I had bought a hat but they just didn't have any I loved.
I bought a shirt and a sweater but neither of them fit unfortunately. The world's smallest size 'L' I've ever seen.

hats, visors, and a tumbler

This thread is constantly on the front page. It’s almost here THP!

It’s December!

Like 2 weeks ago I found a brand new high crown on eBay and snagged it haha. Mine was worn out so bad.
Sadly mine were "retired". I tried to keep them clean, but the humidity down here had other plans.

It has been an awesome journey with some awesome guys! We are so close!

It’s almost here… GrandDaddy time!

I'm ready to see you guys posing in front of Callaway HQ, out on Al's patio, on the Hideaway's pure fairways and greens, and most importantly together as the Grandaddy team!

Another night down, another day closer.

Getting closer! Anxiously awaiting Hideaway pics!

I'm ready to see you guys posing in front of Callaway HQ, out on Al's patio, on the Hideaway's pure fairways and greens, and most importantly together as the Grandaddy team w/ the belt!
Fify ;)

I’m so ready to be done with the stress of work and life for a week in golf paradise :)

we are so damn close!

Why didn’t I take off work this week?

Back