EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I can’t believe it’s already Dec 1

This was me the week before I was prepping to head out to Carlsbad

If you aren't excited now, check your pulse.

I'm still mad at myself for not getting a 1/4 zip and a hoodie. That was a really dumb mistake.
Hoodie for me too and a t-shirt that fit. The t-shirt I bought swallowed me lol. That's ok. El Captione got it!

I'm still mad at myself for not getting a 1/4 zip and a hoodie. That was a really dumb mistake.

I tried to find a hoodie - but they didn't have anything cool/good in stock for men. I should've asked if they could order me one to be sent to my house.

Me too.....oh wait, next week is work
We will make it fun work! Guaranteed!

And thank you for working so hard for us! So appreciative of all of you guys at Callaway and THP for putting this on!

Me too.....oh wait, next week is work

Just to mirror what Chris was saying, I am sure we will give you plenty of opportunities to laugh with and laugh at during your week of work. Knowing this crew, there will be no shortage of stories generated. :D

But at least you finally admitted to yourself that it will be work to keep the belt, which is progress I guess. :p

An absolutely incredible time at the Grandaddy and all @ttucliffhanger can think about are the grandma’s 🤣🤣

An absolutely incredible time at the Grandaddy and all @ttucliffhanger can think about are the grandma’s 🤣🤣
Oh there is much more on my mind about the Grandaddy young grasshopper. Just choosing not to spill so you all get the full experience!

Smells like Grandaddy season!!!

He re-nested. They made an impression on him :LOL:
Just so everyone is clear. I never got out of the Uber when I tried to go back. I guess I was ready to keep the party going, but I know I was pissed when we pulled up and it was not a food place. I told the Uber driver to take me back to the hotel. Round trip Uber ride and never exited the vehicle lol.

Did someone say December 1st damn this one is right around the corner.

Just so everyone is clear. I never got out of the Uber when I tried to go back. I guess I was ready to keep the party going, but I know I was pissed when we pulled up and it was not a food place. I told the Uber driver to take me back to the hotel. Round trip Uber ride and never exited the vehicle lol.
I feel like @JB would continue to dispute this :LOL:

Back