EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

oh pleaseeeeeee shot tracer! Last time @jmix18 shot tracered me I launched a pitching wedge 160 over the green.

But mannnnn did that show tracer look good 😆
Did we get a shot tracer for your lefty shot?

If I wasn’t in the hospital this week, I’d literally be sitting at the airport waiting for my flight…
I bet your patients are excited for you or wanting you to stop telling the story. :p

Did we get a shot tracer for your lefty shot?

some shots just speak for themselves David 😆

also it’s tough to get a shot tracer when the ball immediately disappears into the bushes lol

some shots just speak for themselves David 😆

also it’s tough to get a shot tracer when the ball immediately disappears into the bushes lol
But the sound was PURE!

1638391238130.jpeg
1638391259270.jpeg
1638391274768.jpeg
1638391292693.jpeg
1638391310326.jpeg

1638391330980.jpeg
1638391369408.jpeg

I can't even keep up with this before the event starts I don't know what I am going to be able to do once it goes live.
It's a challenge for sure. but,

Does the tracer automatically pick the ball up? If so that is really cool.
Yes it does. It'll miss every once in a while if you're not set up correctly or if there are shadows - but overall it works pretty dang good.

What we won't mention is that I got bad info from a starter and striped it right into the first of many bunkers! Oh wait! LOL
If I remember correctly - our group that day had almost 85 shots from bunkers.... +/- a few....

oh pleaseeeeeee shot tracer! Last time @jmix18 shot tracered me I launched a pitching wedge 160 over the green.

But mannnnn did that show tracer look good 😆
We just need to edit so the green is where you landed it.

If I remember correctly - our group that day had almost 85 shots from bunkers.... +/- a few....
I think I had my fill after the first few holes.

Back