EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Man, can’t believe its here. Huge congrats to all the participants. Excited to follow along next week. The excitement must be completely off the charts. Play well and have fun!!!!!

So it's Granddaddy week eh?

25 hours til takeoff…….

holy. freaking. crap.

So it's Granddaddy week eh?
Really?? What's that?? Is it something I should follow this coming week?

JK - I've already scheduled "meetings" to get caught up throughout the days.

Really?? What's that?? Is it something I should follow this coming week?

JK - I've already scheduled "meetings" to get caught up throughout the days.
I was at the office until 10pm last night clearing the way to be able to take PTO thru the first half of the week. :ROFLMAO:

For anyone worried about their swing I would say worry less about that and if you need something to distract you roll some extras practice putts. That could be the difference maker and save your butt if your swing ends up being off one of the days.
So much truth to this. My putter fitting in 2015 was the reason we stole some day one points and had me 2 or 3 up on @DNevsCG during singles. @EthanatorCG threatened to take it away because I was draining everything 10ft and in. Helped because my driver swing was directionally challenged.

Need to:

Fully charge, prepare and organize camera equipment.

Make a grocery pickup

quick tj maxx run

grab a haircut

finish packing.

quick club cleaning.

spend time with my family.

I’m going to miss my daughter and spouse so much. They will be the one thing keeping me from a post Grandaddy depression episode.

it’s going to be an absolutely jam packed day, but I like it like that to make the time go quicker and to hopefully tire me out to get some sleep tonight. Leaving tomorrow for the airport at 7 am, taking off at 9:30, and getting into San Diego at 1:20 (4:20 est). Going to be a long one, but ill make sure to have a drink for you all!

Can't wait to follow along. Have fun all with Callaway!!!

Almost there fellas!!!

2 days!! First time I’ll ever say that I can’t wait for this weekend to end!

There's a rumor that there's something big happening this week. Can anyone confirm?

20 hours to check in.

We’ll see if the network can squeeze it in between other advertiser promotions and Playing Through breaks!

also, whoever I play in singles is receiving the overdue payback for the a55-whooping you gave me!
Hope all is well

Ha, winning on the 17th hole isn’t really a whooping. It was a fun round. Looks like the bus will be well stocked again this year. Have fun and hit ‘em well next week!

I cant wait for the start of the travelling pics then arrival pics then drink pics food pics! Damn I just cant wait! I cant even imagine what the participants are going thru! Deep breaths guys and enjoy!

Who on the team is super jealous of the 5 traveling tomorrow?

🙋🏻‍♂️

I will be leaving on the first full day of being below freezing so I have that going for me.

Checked in for my flight. Excitement growing (somehow). Packing is still crawling along.

Really enjoyed the REAL Off Course Podcast with @Canadan and @JasonFinleyCG. Pretty cool to hear how into it the Callaway guys are.

Definitely a little too much grip change, swing change, last minute lesson talk going on. It's time to look the girl you brought in the eye and dance with her gentlemen.
It’s like I always say - more drinking, less thinking. Or some version of that.

Back