EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2020 didn't do us any favors, but if you saw the video preview from Al, he has some guarantees about 2021. The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2021
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2021 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition was special, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that came from a previous participant. Due to the change in 2020, we have a bit of a team already too.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic
Team Member 2: @Tevenor
Team Member 3: @93civiccpe
Team Member 4: @xThor
Team Member 5: @Muchmore18
Team Member 6: @Afizzle2100
Team Member 7: @blazinden
Team Member 8: @Vader
Team Member 9: @Golfers Anonymous
Team Member 10: @Nappy
Team Member 11: @cm24

Last edited:
I think that the 2019 Thread was my first big read on here when I first joined. What an amazing experience just to read all the great stories and events on it! To be able to experience it in person............ Life altering!

Sooooo happy to see this!!!

I think that the 2019 Thread was my first big read on here when I first joined. What an amazing experience just to read all the great stories and events on it! To be able to experience it in person............ Life altering!
If you have a chance recommend going even farther back and reading the previous years! So much fun!

6 more spots! Woo!! Something feels normal finally!!

I'm ready for these contests!! Will 2021 be my year to finally make the team?? We will just have to wait and see!

Such an amazing event. Good luck to everyone trying to get those coveted slots.

To the 6 guys already on the team, thank you for everything so far! To the 6 that will be added, I canโ€™t wait to meet you and get to know you!

So cool to see this event get started! Watching all the team members get picked is fun!

To say Iโ€™m excited to see this thread pop up is an understatement! I can tell you for sure that the current list of participants is full of guys who understand what this event is all about and our commitment to make it tangible for THP! Our Captain has solidified the #FunForEveryone mission in us all and I know this team is going to crush this event. In the interim, itโ€™ll be fun interacting with GD hopefuls and all THPโ€™ers in other threads and conversations on THP. Iโ€™m looking forward to filling out those last six spots and getting this team ready for the absolute time of their lives! The comeback for this event will be the stuff of legends! Long live The Grandaddy!

Seeing this thread is always exciting!! Cant wait for the contests, cant wait for the new members, cant wait for the 2021 Grandaddy!!

Love to see this thread getting started!

Can't wait to watch as this team takes shape. Being a 2019 participant this even obviously means a lot to me. I will be there rooting you guys on along the way. There just isn't anything else like this available to us every day golfers. The people behind the event, the gear, the course, the hosts, the bonds you'll form along the way. It is so much more than just a free trip. It will truly alter how you perceive this crazy game.

It's a little bitter sweet watching this from the other side. But, knowing the range of emotions involved, I will be here with 110% support of 2021 Team THP! You guys are going to rock this event.

Here's to a better 2021 full of Grandaddyness!

It's time to watch another group of lucky THPers experience the tour treatment by Callaway. I said my goodbye to this event last year, and while it's bitter sweet, I am really happy others will get the opportunity to experience this one.

4768A4FD-4935-4634-8471-9F9F670A3F4C.gif
We needed this... The Grandaddy is back!!!

Always a great follow. This is going to be fun seeing the journey for this group of THPers. Especially, the delay I think will add to the excitement and trash talking as we get closer to THP bringing home the belt

2020 didn't do us any favors, but if you saw the video preview from Al, he has some guarantees about 2021. The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2021
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2021 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition was special, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that came from a previous participant. Due to the change in 2020, we have a bit of a team already too.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic
Team Member 2: @Tevenor
Team Member 3: @93civiccpe
Team Member 4: @xThor
Team Member 5: @Muchmore18
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
Just seeing this gives hope that 2021 could be a "normal" or somewhat normal year.

Love seeing this post!

Really looking forward to the selection process and seeing some genuinely excited THPโ€™ers added to the already great list of participants!

Definitely gives me something amazing to look forward to. What an opportunity.. Life changing right here.

I watched the video on YouTube yesterday so I was hoping that this thread would show up today!! Love knowing the the Grandaddy will be back on 2021.

Back