EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I mean you guys cant eat all those breakfast sliders alone can you?
You absolutely can. You just grab a couple extra once everyone has had a few and shove em in your cart. If no one else was smart enough to think of that, you are indeed eating them alone, and everyone else will be completely jealous that they weren't that smart.

I mean you guys cant eat all those breakfast sliders alone can you?
You absolutely can. You just grab a couple extra once everyone has had a few and shove em in your cart. If no one else was smart enough to think of that, you are indeed eating them alone, and everyone else will be completely jealous that they weren't that smart.
I’ve been neglecting the competitive eating portion of my training!

You just grab a couple extra once everyone has had a few and shove em in your cart
One of the best pieces of advice I've heard so far!

I’ve been neglecting the competitive eating portion of my training!

Didn't say that, cause you don't want the carb overload on the first tee! Rookie move! You want to hit the ball like a wrecking ball, not hit the ball in the form of a wrecking ball!

One of the best pieces of advice I've heard so far!

Key phrase was after your teammates have had a few. You're in paradise. Everyone should enjoy a bit of paradise, so let your homies have a few too. Apparently though, RPP's going for the high score. Maybe someone show him the oatmeal so he gets confused and you can grab a couple before he starts going all Joey Chestnut on them.

Pro tip!

The talk on breakfast sliders I was just able to catch up on gave me a good laugh. A great way to start off the morning!

Breakfast sliders!!!!

The sliders are legit. They had some other slider later in the day. Some sort of Italian sandwich. Some seemed to like them. I did not. Breakfast sliders are unrivaled.

@dacatalyst41 has already been prepping us for the proper slider approach..

Glad to see this pop back up tonight. Just wanted to commend the 2021 GD group thus far. Keep seeing you guys pop up in various threads all over THP. This is going to be an incredible group to follow, I can tell!

Taking one or two for the cart isn't a bad idea. Just sayin. ;)
Let me reiterate that there was no talk of parfaits.. sign enough that we have the right asscap!!🤣

Sounds like an amazing opportunity to meet fellow THP’ers.

The parfaits and the oatmeal are top notch. Just gonna throw out out there. Oatmeal, slider, parfait. Go out and play like a champion.

Sliders in the clubhouse. Sliders out on the course. Sliders in the hotel room. Sliders in the airports.

“No Mrs Flight Attendant.... nom nom nom
I don’t need your pretzels... nom nom nom
I’ve got golden foil wrapped goodness. Let me get a Sprite though.”

The parfaits and the oatmeal are top notch. Just gonna throw out out there. Oatmeal, slider, parfait. Go out and play like a champion.
The parfait is hands down the winner. It's like heaven in a cup.

If you guys see @dacatalyst41 carrying around one of the Pizza Hut delivery bags at The Hideaway don't worry, he didn't start a part time job he's just keeping his stash of sliders warm.

Sliders in the clubhouse. Sliders out on the course. Sliders in the hotel room. Sliders in the airports.

“No Mrs Flight Attendant.... nom nom nom
I don’t need your pretzels... nom nom nom
I’ve got golden foil wrapped goodness. Let me get a Sprite though.”

Are you going to be wearing Cargo shorts at the Hideaway? :ROFLMAO:

Back