EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So I have to choose between the advice of @MWard / @KEV or my asscap? That's easy, we just got KEV'D with 5 inches of snow overnight so I'll choose not to get hit twice..🤣

So I have to choose between the advice of @MWard / @KEV or my asscap? That's easy, we just got KEV'D with 5 inches of snow overnight so I'll choose not to get hit twice..🤣
See there's your problem right there. You choose to listen to that @dacatalyst41 guy instead of two very wise gentlemen and you get punished :ROFLMAO:.

See there's your problem right there. You choose to listen to that @dacatalyst41 guy instead of two very wise gentlemen and you get punished :ROFLMAO:.

It’s fine, he can enjoy what bad decisions he wants, both in food choices and/or life. He won’t live in full regret of missing out on two excellent additions to the sliders and it surely won’t haunt him forever.

Can we get a food preview via a video interview. Seems like there is some passion around this, and some people who are interested in the best course of action :ROFLMAO:

Can we get a food preview via a video interview. Seems like there is some passion around this, and some people who are interested in the best course of action :ROFLMAO:
There’s only one course of action

It’s fine, he can enjoy what bad decisions he wants, both in food choices and/or life. He won’t live in full regret of missing out on two excellent additions to the sliders and it surely won’t haunt him forever.

I'll also go to my grave arguing that these chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream bars are superior to Choco Tacos.

AA582BF0-7176-4CA1-967A-7521F93AE6E7.jpeg

I'll also go to my grave arguing that these chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream bars are superior to Choco Tacos.

View attachment 8993080
As someone who loves cookie dough and cookie dough ice cream i could be much easier convinced to try this

View attachment 8993080
I will get one of each and let you know my findings. If the waffle shell is mushy, the ice cream sandwich could win.

I will get one of each and let you know my findings. If the waffle shell is mushy, the ice cream sandwich could win.
I'm not sure if we should stop at 1 of each cap.. we need to make the findings scientifically significant. How about 3 of each?

I'm not sure if we should stop at 1 of each cap.. we need to make the findings scientifically significant. How about 3 of each?

I am down!

How can you guys even think about ice cream with all this cold and snow?!

Technically @MWard's advice was safe. He included the sliders as opposed to @KEV who's taste buds are broken anyway. He eats yellow snow.

Ahhhh crap. This means I'm getting more snow doesn't it.

The parfait is hands down the winner. It's like heaven in a cup.

If you guys see @dacatalyst41 carrying around one of the Pizza Hut delivery bags at The Hideaway don't worry, he didn't start a part time job he's just keeping his stash of sliders warm.
No need to listen to

Mmmmmm sliders

Back