EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I could eat ice cream anytime! Had some last night.
Wife headed to the local farm store last night and asked...need anything....Ice Cream...Ha...In PA with 2 foot of snow. Was good. Yum.

There are so many great offerings from Callaway in 2021! What has been your favorite so far?

The new Ten release is something that I am looking at getting in my bag! I will do a fitting to see which one is going to be the best for me. I could see using anyone of the models.

There are so many great offerings from Callaway in 2021! What has been your favorite so far?

The new Ten release is something that I am looking at getting in my bag! I will do a fitting to see which one is going to be the best for me. I could see using anyone of the models.
I am a sucker for irons, so the new Apex line have my attention the most. Intrigued by the Sweet Spot and Triple Play combos. Can't wait to see the GD fittings, because there are so many good options out there for a variety of golfers. So many paths you can take, but having the experts there helping is going to be incredible!

I am a sucker for irons, so the new Apex line have my attention the most. Intrigued by the Sweet Spot and Triple Play combos. Can't wait to see the GD fittings, because there are so many good options out there for a variety of golfers. So many paths you can take, but having the experts there helping is going to be incredible!

I would love for the irons be a possibility right now but I will wait 10 months. Graphite shafts are in my future!

I would love for the irons be a possibility right now but I will wait 10 months. Graphite shafts are in my future!
I've been pondering graphite iron shafts too. Want to see how they play, and how it would affect my game. What's on the top of your graphite list?

I've been pondering graphite iron shafts too. Want to see how they play, and how it would affect my game. What's on the top of your graphite list?
Recoil and KBS

Irons!!! I know there’s a perfect combo set out there that will leave me with no more than 10 feet to the hole after approaches.

The new irons look awesome. I’m not sold on the woods though. Can’t upgrade to them, they’re not tipped, and I’m not feelin removing a tip to install the shafts I like

Irons!!! I know there’s a perfect combo set out there that will leave me with no more than 10 feet to the hole after approaches.
You speak my language! And share my dreams :ROFLMAO:

The new irons look awesome. I’m not sold on the woods though. Can’t upgrade to them, they’re not tipped, and I’m not feelin removing a tip to install the shafts I like
It is nice to have the tip to change out shafts on a whim. Do we know the reason to not tip the woods?

Hmmm that’s a tough one. Favorite all around has been the Apex Pros. Those things are a masterpiece in the looks department and I don’t think I’ve heard a bad thing about them from anyone as of yet. Can’t wait till they get here!

The thing I’m most excited for though is the Epic Speed driver. That’s a spot in the bag I’m looking for more confidence. I’ve lost a lot of it since being indoors on a simulator and I think a change will do me some good! Can’t wait to try it out tonight!

The Apex Pro irons are freaking gorgeous. I only wish I had the game for them.

the drivers, so green. :love:

I am so Jonesing for the Apex Pro's or the Mixed combo set.....playing in a THP Team Experience is a dream for me.....

I am so Jonesing for the Apex Pro's or the Mixed combo set.....playing in a THP Team Experience is a dream for me.....
I think I would go Triple Play! Love big forgiving long irons.

It is nice to have the tip to change out shafts on a whim. Do we know the reason to not tip the woods?

Usually a weighting thing? A tip does give it a little
more heel weighting, so I do get it. Just frustrating that it’s not plug and play!

Has to be the Triple Play Apex irons. I played the 2014 Apex irons until last year. These 2021, and the fact that a blended set is not just an option, but a purpose (and purposely built) set, is just all kinds of awesome.

Apex Pros are high on my list of anticipated irons. Need to get spend some more quality time with this Max LS head. I think we will become good friends. :D

You guys will have amazing choices come December.

Hands down the Sweet Spot combo. If this were to happen it'd be fun to have the more demanding PTX Pros and the more forgiving DCB/Apex combo to choose from for a round :cool:

Those new 10 putters really have my attention, didn’t think there would be a putter that would tempt me from the myspider x

I enjoy this GD group more and more, especially when they mention the love of irons, and more specifically Apex combos :love:

I enjoy this GD group more and more, especially when they mention the love of irons, and more specifically Apex combos :love:
I had every intention of getting the combos, probably should have. But a full bag of Pros was just too much to pass up lol

I had every intention of getting the combos, probably should have. But a full bag of Pros was just too much to pass up lol
The temptation is definitely there!

Back