EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Live chat tomorrow with Dnevs on the THP Forum.

I'll let them fit me properly in December. This was all for me, myself and I :LOL:
Best to have a fitter tell you what works best than to go gaga with all of the great offerings...Ha

Best to have a fitter tell you what works best than to go gaga with all of the great offerings...Ha
Haha I should have specified that I will be able to handle these just fine. I meant more so that the Apex Pros were just too good to only have three of them like I would have had in the combo so I decided to go all Pros. Being a lefty, I’ve had to self fit myself for quite awhile now with so few offerings available to me at our course. So I’m quite confident in what I went with.

But yeah, come December, I will fully be invested in the fitting and come out with what they think is best!

I'll let them fit me properly in December. This was all for me, myself and I :LOL:
I know, i'm surprised how many purchases have been made by the team. I'd be waiting, hoping for the perfect match, new unreleased gear, etc. But, I do know it's a long wait, so I definitely understand. There is something to be said for playing some Callaway gear leading up to the event, so you can become familiar with their Tech stories.

I know, i'm surprised how many purchases have been made by the team. I'd be waiting, hoping for the perfect match, new unreleased gear, etc. But, I do know it's a long wait, so I definitely understand. There is something to be said for playing some Callaway gear leading up to the event, so you can become familiar with their Tech stories.
Well I know the Gmama team was just blown away in our presentation about the gear so it was a pretty easy choice to jump in on some stuff!

The original GD team was also jonesing hard for some new stuff. After getting to know them, it also doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that they are jumping in as well!

Its about that as well as just having a full year of golf between then and now. I know from the discussion with the Grandaddy team so far, we all are working on hard on making sure we bring our A game to the ECPC in December to make sure we represent THP well, we maximize the opportunity of getting fit by the experts and be able share our experiences the THP forum, and finally and most definitely last in priority, give the Callaway guys a run for their money. Being able to play great golf between now then and now is important as we build up to what we all expect will be a truly special GD!

Ultimately, this year's releases are just that good. AI impacts on club design is no joke and playing the newest stuff just makes sense in this case.

This was me. Emphasis on was. Prior to our presentation, I was set with my 2020 bag carrying over until the Grandaddy.
Following the presentation, everything changed. This release was the release I was waiting for, hoping for, for the last few years.
But the things that Callaway are doing, no doubt next year's releases are going to be amazing as well. But I needed some sweet sweet triple play forged goodness to get me through 2021!

Well I know the Gmama team was just blown away in our presentation about the gear so it was a pretty easy choice to jump in on some stuff!

The original GD team was also jonesing hard for some new stuff. After getting to know them, it also doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that they are jumping in as well!
Its about that as well as just having a full year of golf between then and now. I know from the discussion with the Grandaddy team so far, we all are working on hard on making sure we bring our A game to the ECPC in December to make sure we represent THP well, we maximize the opportunity of getting fit by the experts and be able share our experiences the THP forum, and finally and most definitely last in priority, give the Callaway guys a run for their money. Being able to play great golf between now then and now is important as we build up to what we all expect will be a truly special GD!

Ultimately, this year's releases are just that good. AI impacts on club design is no joke and playing the newest stuff just makes sense in this case.
This was me. Emphasis on was. Prior to our presentation, I was set with my 2020 bag carrying over until the Grandaddy.
Following the presentation, everything changed. This release was the release I was waiting for, hoping for, for the last few years.
But the things that Callaway are doing, no doubt next year's releases are going to be amazing as well. But I needed some sweet sweet triple play forged goodness to get me through 2021!
And I'm not here to judge you guys! But, from the Gmama team, buying based on the insider knowledge you received is really cool. Knowing that the Callaway gear is headed your way soon, but to buy it on your own dime speaks volumes. Just goes to show you that Callaway is moving in the right direction!

There are so many great offerings from Callaway in 2021! What has been your favorite so far?

The new Ten release is something that I am looking at getting in my bag! I will do a fitting to see which one is going to be the best for me. I could see using anyone of the models.

Where do I start? The Apex Pros are exactly what I was hoping. Similar performance to 19’s with a sleeker design and increased forgiveness.

The LS is almost more of what I was hoping for in that it is more forgiving yet still soon reducing.

The Apex Pro hybrids are exciting to me as well.

Now there’s a 2Ball Ten that I didn’t even know I needed.

I have probably already said this but, I love the group I am going to be taking this journey with!
You do have a very engaged group, which is awesome for the forum members! Makes it real easy to root for you all!

There are so many great offerings from Callaway in 2021! What has been your favorite so far?

The new Ten release is something that I am looking at getting in my bag! I will do a fitting to see which one is going to be the best for me. I could see using anyone of the models.
For me it is the Apex irons with the MMT shaft pairing.. it is so darn good.

I have probably already said this but, I love the group I am going to be taking this journey with!
I can't agree more cap!! We've got a great thing going!

Makes me happy to see this back for another round. Enjoy the ride everybody.

I would most likely go with the Apex Combo Graphite and I am testing a few shafts as soon as i can get out. I have Recoil Dart, MMT and KBS TGI set up to test after the freeze

Probably should get the show on the road with this team soon.

I like the sound of that! This last week has been crazy with exciting announcements, might as well add a little more!

i know there are no certainties in life, but the fact that this one is moving forward makes me SO HAPPY!

I feel like sometimes @JB is hiding waiting for a 30 minute convo lull and then jumps out with

"And wait...... there's more!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love love love the Grandaddy. Truly looking forward to this amazing experience. I know the team has been waiting quite some time for it and it will be a ride for a lifetime

Back