EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Is this time of year like this EVERY year?
I dont know how much more excitement I can take.
I get anxiety just thinking about all @JB Has to deal with and all the planning lol
Respect dude. 👊

It's gonna be fun to watch this unfold!! Hard to wait though

THP constantly bringing the 🔥🔥🔥!

This last week has been busy with announcements. I’m a little overwhelmed

I get anxiety just thinking about all @JB Has to deal with and all the planning lol
Respect dude. 👊
Yes, welcome to THP :)

Probably should get the show on the road with this team soon.

the Q and A was awesome, I can’t imagine what new offerings they will have in December! Can’t wait to see how this team fills out

All this news on THP is much needed this time of year.

2020 didn't do us any favors, but if you saw the video preview from Al, he has some guarantees about 2021. The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2021
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2021 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition was special, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that came from a previous participant. Due to the change in 2020, we have a bit of a team already too.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic
Team Member 2: @Tevenor
Team Member 3: @93civiccpe
Team Member 4: @xThor
Team Member 5: @Muchmore18
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
Sounds like a great bday present

New teammates?? Let’s go!!

Respect dude. 👊
Have you read they the 2019 Grandaddy Live Thread by chance?

Have you read they the 2019 Grandaddy Live Thread by chance?
Not yet. I'll have to find it later.

It just amazes me how many events are held during the year. And a couple of them seem to be pretty big

Not yet. I'll have to find it later.

It just amazes me how many events are held during the year. And a couple of them seem to be pretty big
There's a reason they call it the Grandaddy! Enjoy!

Oh hell yes. We are ready! Bring on the team mate! 😁😁😁😁

Or would it be more fun to announce 6 teammates on Thanksgiving day? Kidding kidding! Can’t wait to meet the next teammate!

2020 didn't do us any favors, but if you saw the video preview from Al, he has some guarantees about 2021. The contests to get there will be awesome and run throughout the year. What do you need to know, other than it is the pinnacle of all things golf.

HIDEAWAY-ESTATES-FOR-SALE-LUXURY-SOCAL-VILLAS.jpg

Its all expenses paid
Its the trip of a lifetime
It's held at a location incredibly special
Gear, Golf, Good People

When and Where
December, 2021
Carlsbad, CA and More

Getting a spot on Team THP is as easy as winning a contest throughout the year. As you can see from previous teams, tenure has nothing to do with being selected. All it takes is entering each contest and your 2021 Albatross Club Membership and you can find more information about that here.

The 2019 Edition was special, so if you missed it, check out the Live Update Thread here. Trust us, it's worth the read through. You will be able to see everything that happens and feel as though you are with the team.

This year we once again will have the non-playing assistant captain, that came from a previous participant. Due to the change in 2020, we have a bit of a team already too.

Good luck everybody, big shoes to fill from the last couple of years, but we know this community is full of amazing people that are ready for their shot.

Team THP
Captain: @MattyD-MPLS
Ass Cap: @dacatalyst41
Team Member 1: @RealPretendPsychic
Team Member 2: @Tevenor
Team Member 3: @93civiccpe
Team Member 4: @xThor
Team Member 5: @Muchmore18
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! The tour of Callaway HQ alone sounds awesome!

Every time this thread pops back up.....:love:

Woooo Grandaddy contests coming soon!

Back