EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

There's a reason they call it the Grandaddy! Enjoy!

Bro. I just spent the last 4 hours scrolling thru all 239 pages of that thread.
Nuts...

I would love to see @JB wall of dreams... 2021 is looking amazing and we are not even done with February!

Bro. I just spent the last 4 hours scrolling thru all 239 pages of that thread.
Nuts...
It is in fact nutty. An incredible Experience that I love following each year because you see a group of strangers come together for a dream trip. It's pure joy for those lucky enough to get the call!

It is in fact nutty. An incredible Experience that I love following each year because you see a group of strangers come together for a dream trip. It's pure joy for those lucky enough to get the call!
It pretty awesome that the list of names is not complete in February and participants still text and check in years after... Truly awesome experience for those that enjoy it!

This last week has been busy with announcements. I’m a little overwhelmed

Sometimes being overwhelmed is a really good thing. This would be one of those times!

Nuts! Nutty! I think that aptly describes it.

Well this spring is looking to heat up in a hurry!!

Last edited:
It pretty awesome that the list of names is not complete in February and participants still text and check in years after... Truly awesome experience for those that enjoy it!
All accurate. It's one heck of a ride that is hard to put into words.

@Davidhibler Trying to keep up during the live thread is insane as well when you're at work.
At work or if you have any other plans... You feel like you are missing out regardless of how cool they are. The live thread is that damn good.

It was an amazing journey.

So let me ask you if you don't mind answering.
Did the experience make you a callaway loyalist for life? Just looking at these events -especially the granddaddy and the MC - with the access and treatment that you get - I would think you would have a hard time looking at anything that is not under the callaway umbrella. Or at least I would.

And I would assume the MC participants would have the same kind of feelings about cobra/puma.

Yeah, I was actually at work yesterday during the 4 hours I was looking at that thread 🤣

It's such a great rabbit hole to go down and enjoy seeing everyones emotions in the event or not

Did the experience make you a callaway loyalist for life? Just looking at these events -especially the granddaddy and the MC - with the access and treatment that you get - I would think you would have a hard time looking at anything that is not under the callaway umbrella. Or at least I would.

And I would assume the MC participants would have the same kind of feelings about cobra/puma.
Callaway will always get the first look for anything I purchase. While they would love for us to be a 100% bag full of Callaway gear, they also realize that it won't always happen with everyone. We review our gear that we received, play it give our opinions on its performance.
I played Srixon irons before The Grandaddy and I have since went back to them. The rest of my bag is still Callaway and will remain that way.

Let's put it this way. I haven't changed my clubs yet, since 2016, except I bought an Odyssey putter to try a mallet. And when it comes time to get new clubs, Callaway is going to be at the top of the list because I know they make a quality club and they are damn good people.

Callaway will always get the first look for anything I purchase. While they would love for us to be a 100% bag full of Callaway gear, they also realize that it won't always happen with everyone. We review our gear that we received, play it give our opinions on its performance.
I played Srixon irons before The Grandaddy and I have since went back to them. The rest of my bag is still Callaway and will remain that way.
If i remember correctly, and feel free to correct me if i mis understood, but during the Virtual Week of awesomeness with a lot of the OEMs, Sir Finley actually said basically the same thing. They would love it if everyone stayed 100% Callaway, but they understand that people change and all they ask is a fair shake and review....

This is a great question. My personal opinion is you should game the gear for 12months at a minimum to give it a fair shake, etc.

After that game what you please, but for me I’ve been prone to give Cobra and Callaway a look before looking at anything else.

I think the experience is different for everyone...largely based on how each one perceives the experience. I can say for me, it immediately made me a loyalist and in large part due to the people behind the brand. I’m a huge fan of the people that I interacted with on my trip, their passion for the game and their passion for ensuring it is a draw dropping experience. The generosity was overwhelming. Still is. The accessibility blew my mind. I was speechless on several occasions. It’s been ever so easy for me to choose Callaway first when updating clubs in my bag.
Everyone won’t leave a loyalist and you don’t have to. Callaway has reiterated that they believe in their product and just want a fair shot at the bag.

Last edited:
Back