EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

If I have to be a victim to get into the Granddaddy, sign me up. I'll still have a smile on the whole entire time :D

Hey @JasonFinleyCG, while you’re here, maybe you can stress to any current or aspiring participants how iron headcovers at The Hideaway make you feel...
You know, just in case...

If I have to be a victim to get into the Granddaddy, sign me up. I'll still have a smile on the whole entire time :D
I would too!! In a heartbeat.

Hey @JasonFinleyCG, while you’re here, maybe you can stress to any current or aspiring participants how iron headcovers at The Hideaway make you feel...
You know, just in case...

I thought he wanted monogrammed ones that were cemented to his clubs?

Every time I get a little down on my golf game all I need to do is read a Granddaddy thread and my golf blood gets flowing again!

I use iron covers, guess I'm out of this one!

he is. they’re not.
I am fully wiling and able to take a beat down from Finley. I’ll even use iron covers to take some extra abuse.

So, how many people have actually beaten @JasonFinleyCG? I think I remember maybe one time but that’s about it.

So, how many people have actually beaten @JasonFinleyCG? I think I remember maybe one time but that’s about it.
Drew Z and I halved against him and Luke Williams on the third nine of Grandaddy day 1 circa 2016. I know he took down Drew in match play the following day. That's all I got. He's got a great short game and doesn't make mistakes. Damn tough opponent.

Last edited:
It’s gonna be a very special Grandaddy I have a feeling due to the one year covid forced layoff. Can’t wait to see who rounds the team out!

Last edited:
The padding of the pro shop fund is heavily underway. #noragrets

What item is #1 on the want to buy list?
I didn’t leave with Hideaway headcovers. That’s up first. Quarter zips are high on the list as well.

Back