EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love the fact that the 2021 crew literally talks and shares stuff every day. We celebrate when swing training goes right, lift each other up when something goes sideways, talk through gear choices and what's going on with our bags, and of course talk about how we can welcome in the next lucky member of our crew. While the destination is fantastic, the journey is long and full of rewards of its own.

Love the fact that the 2021 crew literally talks and shares stuff every day. We celebrate when swing training goes right, lift each other up when something goes sideways, talk through gear choices and what's going on with our bags, and of course talk about how we can welcome in the next lucky member of our crew. While the destination is fantastic, the journey is long and full of rewards of its own.
I've said it before, but you guys are engaged. Whoever is lucky enough to join, will be joining a great group who are preparing in all the right ways!

This is where you have people start paying you privately on venmo and create a little hidden stash .

A little "mama don't know" money isn't a bad thing. Until she finds out about it!

Love a lil Grandaddy talk! Can’t wait for the podcast tomorrow during my drive for work!

A little "mama don't know" money isn't a bad thing. Until she finds out about it!

I can neither confirm or deny that I might have a "golf account" where some money is filtered away each pay period. Just for things like this. If I'm picked, I'll come prepared. LOL.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission....sometimes.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission....sometimes.
At my house, that depends on how many times and how recently I've begged forgiveness. And how expensive a thing I'm seeking forgiveness for was.

I know it's said in here a ton but the friendships you build from The Grandaddy are so amazing. I was able to spend a couple hours playing sim golf with my 2018 Grandaddy teammate @rogt and had a blast. We hadn't seen each other in over a year and we picked up right where we left off. That's probably because our team has been talking every day since the event.

If you think about that it's pretty insane that for over two years we've spoke every day. That shows how amazing this event is and how you have lifelong brothers afterward.
It is something else. For how special and amazing the trip, the hosts (Callaway and The Hideaway course and members), and the gear is. It seems that the bonds formed and friends made are probably the biggest gift the event gave me.

I know it's said in here a ton but the friendships you build from The Grandaddy are so amazing. I was able to spend a couple hours playing sim golf with my 2018 Grandaddy teammate @rogt and had a blast. We hadn't seen each other in over a year and we picked up right where we left off. That's probably because our team has been talking every day since the event.

If you think about that it's pretty insane that for over two years we've spoke every day. That shows how amazing this event is and how you have lifelong brothers afterward.
The THP community is special in the fact that these friendships are built so easily and across such great distances. In the event, I participated in we still talk to each other from time to time and I can't imagine how strong the bond has been formed for an event that you literally are talking to each other for almost a year in advance. In this year's case almost two years in advance.

It is something else. For how special and amazing the trip, the hosts (Callaway and The Hideaway course and members), and the gear is. It seems that the bonds formed and friends made are probably the biggest gift the event gave me.
They are definitely the biggest blessing I received from the experience. Nothing but love for my squad of bastages.

Well Finley is north of a 6 HC right now lol

how ya feeling Cap? @MattyD-MPLS

This would be a great Birthday Christmas combo gift.

I love match play golf. Have only lost a few matches my whole life. :)

2nd this.

Back in my college playing days, when the ol HC was a +1, it was the best! Playing against my team mates (all good golfers). Then later on a few years later, playing in a Match Play event against other members of the course I was an Assistant at. Even the sandbagger HC players (we all knew) that I would end up loosing to because of that....I shot a 69 on the card one match and ended up loosing 3&2....and at that time I was 2 under on my round. Come on! :ROFLMAO:

To get a chance to get back on this team, to do it all over again after the last few years of suck in my life, would mean the world to me.

I love match play golf. Have only lost a few matches my whole life. :)

Finley is a beast but you already know how I feel bruh. I’ll take my chances on you through 18 holes of match play. Sniper!

giphy.gif

Ive actually never played in a match play setting.

Ive actually never played in a match play setting.

Imagine making a 10 and it having very little effect on the match. Just 1 hole.
It's the best.

Imagine making a 10 and it having very little effect on the match. Just 1 hole.
It's the best.

Or making back to back birdies and getting no blood in the match. That happened to me in my year end league championship match. It's a really fun format that you can never let up on.

Back