EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So question for the group? Do you think the Nest will be open due to COVID and if so....well y'all know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alexa.....play, “The boys are back in town”

@Afizzle2100 your reign as new guy will be pretty short lived :LOL:

Get your thinking caps on!

Alexa.....play, “The boys are back in town”
Sounds like you already know one of the Cougar's names??? So who is the cougar bait this year? lol

Sounds like you already know one of the Cougar's names??? So who is the cougar bait this year? lol

We took an internal poll ( no pun intended ) and we already have a good idea who is going to need the cougar repellent. :D

I refuse to offer myself unless she is willing to be a full blown sugar mama. My daughter and spouse will have to understand that early retirement is too good to pass up :LOL:

Another contest coming soon and the crowd says GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ttucliffhanger Stop trying to turn my guys into cat food!

When they arrive back at the hotel the next morning with the clothes all folded and washed, wearing a crushed velvet bath robe.. I mean who was really the loser here?

When they arrive back at the hotel the next morning with the clothes all folded and washed, wearing a crushed velvet bath robe.. I mean who was really the loser here?

Don't forget the lunch bag with lunchables, a juice box, and some cheese sticks.

Time machine me to Thursday please!

These aren't soccer moms.

Try more like, "I made lunch for all your friends. All 24 of them. Play well, my little kitten" <3 - Bernadette.

Also, :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

This thread has me dying laughing

Man, I can't wait to follow along and watch this year's journey!

Back