EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I didnt even realize he was old enough for the champions tour.

@JDax is this enough chapstick?
20210510_202355.jpg

@shanewu might need a few swipes on the driver face if it starts slicing.

Flights booked for our team get together at the end of July! Man I'm pumped!
Same! Just booked mine. So frigin excited to get a round in with my GD brothers!
So cool that you're able to get together for a round pre-Grandaddy! Sounds like the team is coming together nicely!

I didnt even realize he was old enough for the champions tour.

I said the same thing. Heard his name on the radio and thought oh man, his name must have really fallen. Haven’t heard hi...oh he’s 50 now? Jeeeesus

So cool that you're able to get together for a round pre-Grandaddy! Sounds like the team is coming together nicely!
Team is definitely coming together! And they are putting in absolute work grinding on the range, entering and winning tournaments (multiple teammates) and putting the work in!

I’m a little behind in my game and it’s showing in my scores recently. I’m coaching soccer until the end of June and hardly have any time to play. But once soccer is over, I’m going to step up to the level of my awesome teammates!

Team is definitely coming together! And they are putting in absolute work grinding on the range, entering and winning tournaments (multiple teammates) and putting the work in!

I’m a little behind in my game and it’s showing in my scores recently. I’m coaching soccer until the end of June and hardly have any time to play. But once soccer is over, I’m going to step up to the level of my awesome teammates!
At least you’ve been on the course this year! Our driving range just opened up this week, and I’m hopeful to get there in the next couple days. I’m itching so bad to get on the course! Last time was early October 2020! Gotta love winter and snow!

At least you’ve been on the course this year! Our driving range just opened up this week, and I’m hopeful to get there in the next couple days. I’m itching so bad to get on the course! Last time was early October 2020! Gotta love winter and snow!
Ya got me there! I can't be complaining when there are others not even able to play!

What age group do you coach?

I don’t think you need to do anything extra to step up. You are already a strong player and fierce and fun competitor and will be a fantastic teammate for the GD. Team is lucky to have you. 💪

Have GD members found courses with speedy greens like there would be at The Hideaway? That may be the hardest adjustment I would think

courses by me have such slow greens i would need to seek out a place with actual fast greens and just spend the day putting there

Have GD members found courses with speedy greens like there would be at The Hideaway? That may be the hardest adjustment I would think

courses by me have such slow greens i would need to seek out a place with actual fast greens and just spend the day putting there
I have a local course with ridiculously fast greens which is always a challenge. I plan to play it a bunch leading up to December

Practice putt on a tile floor should be close enough haha

Practice putt on a tile floor should be close enough haha
We just had the wood floors refinished.. I canceven use a beam as a starting line.. issue is my dumb dog will try to eat the balls

We just had the wood floors refinished.. I canceven use a beam as a starting line.. issue is my dumb dog will try to eat the balls
So he isn't a retreiver? :LOL:

I won't be finding any greens near that speed for the last few months. I will just have to one hand some putts while the other is busy eating a slider. That should be good enough right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No. Sliders are pre-round. Chaco Tacos are during the round.

U13. Been with the same group of boys since they were eight and nine!
That's awesome. I've coached high school boys for the past 10 years, 5 as head coach. It's a blast, but time consuming so I'm taking a break this year as my boys get close to playing.

If you ever need any drills as the boys get older let me know, but it seems like you have plenty of experience! Best of luck finishing out this year!

Back