EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

To Nest or skip the Nest, that is the question.

The Nest is an absolute must!!! You haven't lived until you've seen the Night of the Living Dead band and these people dancing!

B03C184C-5AC8-4605-B251-A957D526160A.gif1CA0F1C8-7125-4D27-B176-9DC049D604DE.gif

Unbelievable victory by Phil today!

The Nest will be rocking

You can't skip the Nest. That much I have learned However, this is also true. You never go full Nest. At least thats what I have gathered from the veterans. :)

Contest time at some point this week! I’m excited for a new teammate!

My plan:

I'm glad we have you Clayton!!!

It was funny how Tony Toulon had already ordered an Uber while we were still on the bus heading TO the Nest.

It's not an option. If you're there for the Grandaddy, you're going to the Nest. Now, HOW you Nest is up to you.

Whatd I miss about this Nest thing? Sounds a little fun like I should maybe check it out with you guys lol.

Whatd I miss about this Nest thing? Sounds a little fun like I should maybe check it out with you guys lol.

Check out previous years Live Update threads. TONS of info.

TO be chosen for the Granddaddy? Experience it all! every second of every day.....

To Grandaddy, one must Nest. Trick I learned when doing Karaoke in Glasgow in a kilt, is find the weakest guy among you and remember their sacrifice to the hen party hordes whilst making a swift (and somewhat safe) exit

TO be chosen for the Granddaddy? Experience it all! every second of every day.....
Would you re-nest to get every drop of the experience? 🤣

Would you re-nest to get every drop of the experience? 🤣
Clint Eastwood's character had it right: A man's got to know his own limitations.

Maybe when I was in my 20's but the re-nest is beyond me at this point :ROFLMAO:

Clint Eastwood's character had it right: A man's got to know his own limitations.

Maybe when I was in my 20's but the re-nest is beyond me at this point :ROFLMAO:
Whew, I don’t qualify for re-nesting 😅. But it would appear you are saying there is a time and a place (or age) for re-nesting :LOL:

Back