EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I know we have a lot of time still, but it’s never too early to prep.

currently debating which of 3 different silk shirts to wear to the Nest.

How many buttons are you going to leave undone? Or is that a game time decision?

All you talking about all the hot cougars at the nest and no one has mentioned wanting to get a picture with the clown who guards the door!!! That dude is a legend.

How about a silk sport coat?

Just saw the quick Callaway live video on Instagram with Xander at the ECPC... that place looks incredible..😍

Just saw the quick Callaway live video on Instagram with Xander at the ECPC... that place looks incredible..😍
It is, and the walk in is great. You round the corner and it just plays out in front of you.

OR, V-neck sweater vest, without the polo

Any of them tank tops? If so, I vote for that one. Gotta show the guns with a soft silky side. ;)

The tee times have been acquired for Cog Hill in July for the Grandaddy crew. We have made it for 12 players so all new team members will be invited to make the trip.

We have 3-4 people driving in and the rest will be flying as of right now. So EXCITED!!! Can't wait!

The tee times have been acquired for Cog Hill in July for the Grandaddy crew. We have made it for 12 players so all new team members will be invited to make the trip.

We have 3-4 people driving in and the rest will be flying as of right now. So EXCITED!!! Can't wait!
Gotta get that next contest started so the new teammate can start planning their trip lol

ummm, i could write a great blog leading up to it....

Since I punched my ticket to the GD from the Callaway Online Ball Selector, I had to go get some personalized Chrome Soft Balls.

Screenshot_20210525-205300_Gallery.jpg

I’m not ready to tinker with driver length yet, as I can’t even control the flight at the length I’m currently at. I will say watching Phil this week and knowing the success triple track has had is making me ponder switching from truvis. I will purchase more TT in X LS and see if it’s something that sticks.

While I like Truvis, I’ll never buy another Callaway ball without Triple Track. It’s the best alignment aid on the market.

While I like Truvis, I’ll never buy another Callaway ball without Triple Track. It’s the best alignment aid on the market.
What if the 2022 version is truvis with triple track?

I’ve always wondered if Phil or maybe Xander would randomly show up at ECPC when Team THP is there. This forum goes nuts during the RFC sightings so I wonder how it would get if any of their staffers showed up.

I’ve always wondered if Phil or maybe Xander would randomly show up at ECPC when Team THP is there. This forum goes nuts during the RFC sightings so I wonder how it would get if any of their staffers showed up.
Based on what I witnessed at ECPC - I think they'd take one glance, say "Who TF are these morons?" and 180 out the door lol.

Based on what I witnessed at ECPC - I think they'd take one glance, say "Who TF are these morons?" and 180 out the door lol.

They’d hear high-pitched fan-girl squeals from the group and make that 180 out the door. 🤣

I believe there was a Phil sighting in 2015.

Back