EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I would wear this!! Not with the intention to lure any cougars though :LOL:
If I was looking for a cougar, I would wear that to the first nest and switch to Tommy Bahama silk shirt with pleated khakis for the re-nest. Guaranteed! My hall pass doesn’t include 70 year old women, but maybe my wife would sign off?

If I was looking for a cougar, I would wear that to the first nest and switch to Tommy Bahama silk shirt with pleated khakis for the re-nest. Guaranteed! My hall pass doesn’t include 70 year old women, but maybe my wife would sign off?
Those cougars don't want you to dress like the ones they already have, lol. They want some fresh meat that dresses with the times lol.

I really think the team needs an OldeDude on it .............. you know, just sayin' ......

ImaginativePreciousCaribou-max-1mb.gif

Well, is 50 considered old. Asking for a “friend” 😂

Well, is 50 considered old. Asking for a “friend” 😂
It is all a matter of perspective, I was given the nickname OldeDude when I was 39, which was more than a few years ago. :thumb:

The ORG 14 for a cart bag is nice and the White 2021 X Series stand bag is my favorite from that category.

I don’t love the newest Ogio bags for 2021 but absolutely love every version for years previous.

I will say my OGIO golf bag is the best travel bag I have ever used.

D62288A5-09DA-4223-9B50-EA4426EEA604.jpeg

What is everyone’s favorite golf bag from the Callaway family?
I really like the looks of the Epic Org 14. Great looking, plenty of storage, and I love a 14 way divider bag.

I can't get rid of my 4 y/o ogio ozone woode.

I've replaced everything else.

Attachments

• 20190627_180650.jpg
    20190627_180650.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 4
What is everyone’s favorite golf bag from the Callaway family?
I'm partial to The Canary, an Hyperlite 3 bag from Team Callaway used during the 2019 Grandaddy. Great looking bag, very functional, and an awesome conversation starter!

20200218_195353.jpg
20200218_195321.jpg

I love my Ogio Woode cart bag.

Back