EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Super pumped.

I'm crushed at work today. I will circle back tonight, when I can collect my thoughts, and really dive into things.
Welcome to the big show, brother!

I've been playing more the past few weeks but my past few rounds were not great on the scorecard but still good to get out and work on things.
1. Driver has started to slice more than fade right now.
2. I need to start using my wood/hybrid more than a 4i and coming up short.
3. Irons are back to a slight draw.
4.Short game is getting better. Still need work on 30 yards and in. I'd rather hit a 60 yd vs 30 yd shot.
5. Putting is hit or miss. Lately I have been 2 putting but need to work on my speed. If some of those 2s didn't drop; they might have been runners.

If I had to pick one thing to design, I think it would be a putter with Sean and Luke! To get to spend time with them some more, pick their brains and design a putter would just be awesome!

Match play season is heating up here. 2-0 in net, but i did just lose my gross match, though a lot of positives to bring out of it. I played against a 1 hdcp, gross, and took him to the 18th hole.

My game has been going well, and even the moments lately I’ve struggled, I have been working on keeping my cool and finding positives. Finding way more fairways and greens. Short game is where I am going to start putting in some time.

@Vader has committed to the Chicago trip! A little more than a month to go!

So I did a quick count of rounds I'll have in between now and our GDaddy Chicago trip. Between now and then I'll have 6 league rounds in, 3 NYS Amateur series tournaments, 2 charity scrambles, and 2 misc practice rounds in. Busy 42 days. :)

Part of me thinks it cannot get here soon enough and part of me is glad for the extra time to work on my game before a weekend of awesomeness!!

Quick question for hopefuls and current participants. If you could get paired up to go against anyone in the Grandaddy from The Zoo Crew in singles on the final day, who would you choose? Would you welcome a matchup with @JasonFinleyCG or do you not want that smoke?

for past participants, who would you most want a rematch with and why?

personally I wanna get paired up with @Luke WilliamsCG . Dude seems like a great golfer and a great guy. And I love a challenge. As to the Finley portion, personally I think whoever the team in 2021 feels has the best shot of beating Finley should play him, and I have a few in mind. With that said I would absolutely welcome that matchup 10/10 times. I’m not afraid to lose lol.

Quick question for hopefuls and current participants. If you could get paired up to go against anyone in the Grandaddy from The Zoo Crew in singles on the final day, who would you choose? Would you welcome a matchup with @JasonFinleyCG or do you not want that smoke?

personally I wanna get paired up with @Luke WilliamsCG . Dude seems like a great golfer and a great guy. And I love a challenge. As to the Finley portion, personally I think whoever the team in 2021 feels has the best shot of beating Finley should play him, and I have a few in mind. With that said I would absolutely welcome that matchup 10/10 times. I’m not afraid to lose lol.

1623543792230.jpeg

I wish I could find a way to put Mr Finley’s face on this. I love match play and would love to play Finley or Jeff Neubarth.

Last edited:

I’d have to go @TylerSheanCG because I want to see some high bombs and hellacious seeds and I hear he’s got plenty of ‘em!

Of course I'd love to be able to go back and play @JasonFinleyCG in singles but that's reserved for the Captain to play and totally understandable.

It would be a blast to get another singles match against Jeff Neubarth. We had a heck of a back and forth match and I'd love to do it again. This time though I would probably focus a little more on the match and just enjoying Jeff's company than taking so many pictures and videos.

i would absolutely love a chance to play with @Luke WilliamsCG

Of course I'd love to be able to go back and play @JasonFinleyCG in singles but that's reserved for the Captain to play and totally understandable.

It would be a blast to get another singles match against Jeff Neubarth. We had a heck of a back and forth match and I'd love to do it again. This time though I would probably focus a little more on the match and just enjoying Jeff's company than taking so many pictures and videos.

that match with you and Neubarth was a classic!

For me, I'd love to play a round with @vgolfman . Had some interaction with him here on THP which was fantastic. Also, love his talk on all things Callaway golf, from irons to putters, and everything in between.

I will play anyone, any time.

Have a blast in Chicago.

Although not on the Callaway team, I think playing a round with Al would be too cool.

Wow.. this is a hard question and I don't have a clear answer. From reading through the past threads many times it does not seem like you can go wrong with any of them. It also depends on who is on their squad this year!!

Back