Tour Event 2021 John Deere Classic

Seeing Glover atop the leaderboard in the rain reminds me of his US Open win at Bethpage.

Schenk is having some difficulty.

That was ugly :oops:

That was ugly :oops:
No, it was comforting to see a pro hit a shot like many of us would have hit. 😆. I know it was an awkward stance but that was a very poor shot.

We're not quite live, but I called that one to the wife. And for the exact reason Dottie mentioned after. 'He's trying to do too much'. I love seeing this happen, even though I don't, because it helps BEAT that lesson into my stupid, stubborn brain.

Glover missed two really short putts yesterday…I’m sure he wants those back for so extra cushion right about now.

Man, I was rooting for that hooky little punch from Na. Just a little too much turn, but that was great contact and shape from that lie and line.

Glover missed two really short putts yesterday…I’m sure he wants those back for so extra cushion right about now.
I’m sure his wife isn’t happy about those 2 misses.

I watched the ACC today and never made it over to this one.

Good for glover ending a 10yr winless drought and good for a 41yr old to get a W

Was hoping for a stacked leaderboard at the end but it never transpired but kudos to Glover on the victory.

Back