CONTEST 2021 March Madness Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
March Madness is here and that means a killer contest! We have partnered with Tour Edge Golf and they have generously offered some incredible prizes.

This will be open to 64 THPers that will randomly be tied to a team making their run at winning it all. You must be an Albatross Club Member to enter. If you aren't already one, you can read all about it here and decide if it's something you would like to join.

If your team makes it to the top 8 you are automatically a winner! The prizes are as follows:

1st Place - Exotics 721 Driver
2nd Place - Exotics 721 Fairway
3rd Place - Exotics 721 Hybrid
4th Place - Exotics 721 Hybrid
5th-8th Place - Hot Launch 521 Hybrid or Iron-Wood

To enter, simply post in this thread that you want to participate in this contest and the first 64 Albatross Club members will be selected.

This first post will be updated daily with revised brackets during the tournament.

This thread will also be used for all of the March Madness college basketball conversations no matter if you are a part of the contest or not. Good luck everybody.

2021 Tour Edge March Madness Bracket with THPer names.jpg

In case it's hard to see the names in the bracket above since I had to make some really small in order to fit on the line, here is a spreadsheet with everyone's name and team:
Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.25.11 AM.png

Last edited:
I would love to participate. Since my Cats were awful this year, it would give me a reason to root for someone.

Thanks to THP & Tour Edge for the great oppotunity!!

Count me in. !!
Thanks for the opportunity.

Lehigh isn’t in the tournament, but I’d love to be in this contest! Thank you THP and Tour Edge, this is going to be fun!

I'd like to participate!

I'd like to participate.

I want to participate

I wanna play!!

Yes!!

COUNT ME IN.

This will be fun.

Fantasy sports without any specific knowledge needed? I am in!

Thanks Tour Edge!

Okay, I'm in... maybe. If in time.

But my luck, I'll wind up with St Theresa's School for the Gifted and Blind- "The Flying Nun Chuckers"

So in for this!

Count me in please

Count me in. George Mason Patriots didn't make it (again), but their run all those years ago will last forever.

I would like to be selected if I am not too late

I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Definitely want to be included in this!!! Bring in March Madness!!!

I'm in!

Count me in please

Back