2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Hell, why not. Might as well see if I can get lucky...

Just signed up. Now I have a reason to get the motorhome finished.

Submitted. Now I’m going to hold my breath until September!

Does anyone think there is anything to the amount of tickets you request? My mom was once selected and I believe she only went for two tickets on the practice round days.

Yearly denial application is submitted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m gonna stay positive, this will be the year for me! :p

Filled out my app yesterday. Prepared for another year of disappointment

Put in my application for Monday ,Tuesday and Wednesday. Since it’s my first time I doubt any good news will come of it, but who knows

Thanks for the reminder. Now I can daydream about it all the way until September to have my dreams broken.

My luck I’ll get in and someone will eat another bat and we will go through this all over again next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I sent my in again. Not expecting any goods news just like all the previous years.

First year signing up. Hoping that my mojo hasn’t gone to waste since I stopped entering so many giveaways

I have been in 2018. My friends both got Saturday in 2019. I'm still feeling lucky for 2020. Submitting for 2021.

I put my requests in!

2021 Masters Tickets Selection
We have completed the selection process for 2021 Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets and regret your application was not selected for tickets.

Got my yearly rejection letter as well. Some traditions need to change :)

Annual rejection letter here as well. It's a tradition, like every year :rolleyes:

There was almost no shot of getting selected this year. Everyone who had 2020 tickets got first crack at 2021 so all the applications were for the leftover scraps. I would guess no more than 20% of the tickets were left after 2020 folks took theirs and probably less than that. There is a 1/10 chance on normal years, if you think about 1/5 of the tickets being available that means a 1/50 chance this year.

Yep another rejection, but I know a guy that swears he can get tickets. I think he is full of it but we will see next year.

There was almost no shot of getting selected this year. Everyone who had 2020 tickets got first crack at 2021 so all the applications were for the leftover scraps. I would guess no more than 20% of the tickets were left after 2020 folks took theirs and probably less than that. There is a 1/10 chance on normal years, if you think about 1/5 of the tickets being available that means a 1/50 chance this year.

my guess is the number of tickets available was closer to 1% as opposed to 20%, making the odds of winning the masters lottery like hitting the powerball.

Yea this year you had a better chance at probably hitting a HIO then getting a ticket. The key every year is to never really get your hopes up, that way you never are really disappointed haha

Back