CONTEST 2021 New Years Giveaway - B21 4H Stock Shaft Regular Flex

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I’m in. Why do I want it? Man, I’ve kept up on the review thread since day one. I currently play a TM M4D. My miss is to the right as you can see in my signature bar thingy. I want a B21 really bad but just can’t stomach dropping $500 on a club. I have a bunch of older/used clubs that I need to snap pics of that I intended on selling to try and get enough money to buy a used one, but I’ll make a promise. If I were to win this, I’ll have a give away with no less than 1 set of irons and a driver (will be more once I get through what I have).

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I’m in. Why do I want it? Man, I’ve kept up on the review thread since day one. I currently play a TM M4D. My miss is to the right as you can see in my signature bar thingy. I want a B21 really bad but just can’t stomach dropping $500 on a club. I have a bunch of older/used clubs that I need to snap pics of that I intended on selling to try and get enough money to buy a used one, but I’ll make a promise. If I were to win this, I’ll have a give away with no less than 1 set of irons and a driver (will be more once I get through what I have).
Just to make sure you are reading this correctly, this is the hybrid, not the driver. But I will totally include in the random drawing.

Awesome gesture! I would want it for my 16 year old. He has committed to take golf more seriously and get ready for his high school golf team this year.

I love the giveaway and this has been a ponder recently but it's the wrong shaft so i cannot wait to see who ends up with this one!

Awesome gesture, @Joshnoble01! No entry here, I have a Super Hybrid in that slot, but kudos to you and good luck to all the entrants!

This is an awesome community for a new member!!
This is not an entry, just wanted to share an opinion.

My 4H is a tad beaten. This could be a solid replacement. Very kind gesture. Happy New Year

Excited about this one!!

Super cool gesture.

I'd want it in my bag because the hybrid spot is a revolving door for me. I need all the forgiveness I can get and from the sounds of things the b21 could deliver on that. I also think maybe a regular flex might be a welcome change to a club that I like to send high and land soft.

Hi All, Sorry for the delay. Super slammed at work.

Congratulations @erock9174 . Please PM and I will get this shipped out to you.

Thanks.

Woah!! Nice @erock9174. NE Ohio bringing it home! This seems like it’s gonna be perfect for your game.

Kind gesture @Joshnoble01. Thanks again for the chance.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Back