CONTEST 2021 NFL Draft Contest and Thread

Happy with the Lions picks for the most part. Think they nailed the top 2 and are building the right way. They will be terrible this year and should end up with a top 5 pick and probably a late 1st rder too from the Rams assuming they are good which I think they will be. Will be interesting to see how Goff does this year. Doesn’t have much talent to throw to other than Hockenson but running game should be good.

The Saints don’t draft LSU players either...
You'd think they could find just 1 dude from the local football factory in 20-25 years that fills a need, just to throw a bone to the fans.

Don’t be surprised if the Cleveland 2nd round pick doesn’t end up in the rookie of the year picture. I didn’t love their entire draft, but this young man should slot in quickly, have a great front four in front of him and has a good motor.

He is an amazing kid. He is raw like JB said, but he has talent and is a freak athlete. Dude came in after playing TE and WR and DE in high school at 220lbs, bulked up worked his butt off and had 15.5 sacks in like 9 games in 2019. He needs to develop but his work ethic, character, and ability are there. Phillips is more polished but I think Greg has a higher ceiling.
Looks like your assessment was right on. Watching him i think freak athlete is a pretty good description. The talk around here is he is developing and picking things up pretty quickly. Already loved and a fan favorite in Buffalo. Look forward to watching him and the defense and what they can do this year.

Looks like your assessment was right on. Watching him i think freak athlete is a pretty good description. The talk around here is he is developing and picking things up pretty quickly. Already loved and a fan favorite in Buffalo. Look forward to watching him and the defense and what they can do this year.
i was not happy when miami passed him over for Phillips

Back