CONTEST 2021 NFL Draft Contest and Thread

So who is going to have a better career between Trey Lance and Justin Fields?

Looking forward to some team taking Javonte Williams this round! He was a great young man in high school and I had a blast teaching him his senior year. You could tell then, he was special!

I have no stats in front me or data, but if I was betting I would say the list of starting QBs in the NFL in game 1 of this upcoming season has more first rounders than not.
24 of the 32 QBs were first rounders.

Ringer Football or Ryen Rusillo did a podcast in the last week It was a 50% bust rate for first rounders. And then if you do the math of QBs in 2nd round or later it was a 90% bust rate just to get a second contract. Not even start. It's a crap shoot at best but you more than likely aren't getting a great QB after the first. Tom Brady is the exception not the rule.

Let’s gooo!!!

First trade of Day 2

Eagles taking Dickerson is high risk, high reward.

Way to go Javonte!

And the Bengals get OL help...

LOVE that pick for the Cardinals. Moore is absolutely electric with the ball in his hands.

Nice pickup for the Jints.

Saw this earlier this evening about Browns pick at 52:

1619829509351.png

LOVE that pick for the Cardinals. Moore is absolutely electric with the ball in his hands.
I hope you’re right. He sure was great that one game back in ‘18.

Can he out play the last 2 second round WR that Keim selected???? Maybe. (Andy Isabella and Christian Kirk)

I love day 2

Steelers couldn't pass up TE Freiermuth at 55. Figure they will go C in Round 3 = Josh Myers from Ohio State?

It’s sad to me that most watchers will not get the “looking good Louis, feeling good Billy Ray” joke.

Kliff’s house is still better.

It’s sad to me that most watchers will not get the “looking good Louis, feeling good Billy Ray” joke.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I love that Lb pick. Kid has some serious upside

So who is going to have a better career between Trey Lance and Justin Fields?
With the 49ers offense? Don’t think this will even be close. Trey Lance!

Bills with another edge guy. This is firmly planted at the Chiefs and following the Tampa blue print

I so badly want GB to take a QB in round 3 :)

Back