CONTEST 2021 NFL Draft Contest and Thread

Love how the team fans celebrate after a player is announced then a few seconds later start looking at each other like “who’s this?” look.

And Machine Gun being a Browns fan is the most Browns thing ever.

The Trask pick is pure brilliance. Time to wait, major weapons. Learn from the best ever. If you can’t make it with that system, you can’t make it.

Like that Packers pick.

Saw this earlier this evening about Browns pick at 52:

View attachment 9005935

Could be why he fell. But, lets be honest, he was the top rated LB on a ton of peoples boards. That doesnt happen if all f those things are true. Time will tell. Regardless, thats some pretty incredible value in the 2nd rd.

Could be why he fell. But, lets be honest, he was the top rated LB on a ton of peoples boards. That doesnt happen if all f those things are true. Time will tell. Regardless, thats some pretty incredible value in the 2nd rd.
Anyone who had him ranked over Micah Parsons should be fired and ridiculed. That said, I liked the pick.

Could be why he fell. But, lets be honest, he was the top rated LB on a ton of peoples boards. That doesn't happen if all f those things are true. Time will tell. Regardless, thats some pretty incredible value in the 2nd rd.

I always remember a line from a scouting report on Franco Harris: "Could be a great pro. Might not even be a good one."

You and I will get to check him out head to head twice yearly.

Texans wanted Trask.

Little run on QBs with HOU taking Davis Mills.

Best OL in the History of the game right there

Ossai has the chance to be one of the steals of the draft

Solid pick by the Cowboys. Great motor. Amazing endurance.

Don’t hate that pick for GB. At least we’ll have one Rodgers on the field who wants to be there.

1619837194035.png

This first post-Hurney draft is really encouraging.

Am I reading this correctly? There are 42 third round picks this year?

is that some sort of record for compensatory picks?

Joe Horn looks happy in this color!

I always remember a line from a scouting report on Franco Harris: "Could be a great pro. Might not even be a good one."

You and I will get to check him out head to head twice yearly.

Some of us may remember that Franco wasn’t the feature back at Penn St.

I am really happy with the Pats first 3 picks.
Love Mac Jones signing and Christian Barnmore could be a beast he was one of the better DL in the draft.

Is it true that three years following a given draft more 3rd Round picks are starting NFL players than 1st Round picks ?

Back