Tour Event 2021 Northern Trust

While I’m happy Finau won, man… Talk about a bad playoff. That was just a pure bad swing from Cam there :/

While I’m happy Finau won, man… Talk about a bad playoff. That was just a pure bad swing from Cam there :/
He sure picked a bad time to do that!

The best part is tony went out and took it. There was not staggering barely hanging on.

Last edited:
The best part is tong went out and took it. There was not staggering barely hanging on.
I’ll admit I might have been holding my breath a little bit before he hit that second shot. 😆

Congrats to Golf's Beard.

Responded great to the pressure and came through.:D

The grounds crew at Liberty National deserve major kudos. That course got 9 inches of rain over the last two days and you could hardly tell today. A few small puddles and the fairways were soft, but the bunkers looked great and the greens were rolling well (Sure, a Sub Air system helps!). They did a great job on what could have been a disastrously bad course after taking all that water.

I'm just now watching today's coverage so nobody ruin it for me. :p

Can't wait to see Finau finally win. Right now I'm on Rahm's approach on 10. He just hit his TCB 7i 141 mph to stick it from 201. I think I hit mine 136/7 mph once and thought I was going to die after. :LOL: Freaks. Of. Nature.

Welp. That was finish. Not a good one, but they can't all be. Congrats Tony.

I just heard the Bryson’s round went completely south after being put on the clock again. This seems to be a regular thing. Didn’t the same thing happen last week?

I have played 100s of rounds with Smithy and have never seen that drive. I have seen him hit the driver off the deck heaps of times and they have all been flushed and dead straight. He said he hit it low on the heal. Never mind he still earned $1 million for the week and is third in the FedEx standings.

When you consider the fine margins of error when the swing speed is so high, the difference between 300 yards in the middle and a flare out of bounds is minimal. So I doubt Smith will be losing sleep over one bad swing. Maybe it will convince him to get a grown ups haircut.

Rahm starting strong he has proven to be a class act after marriage, covid and Memorial - go Jon!

Back