2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

The plastic top looks hideous. Apart from that the bag will be solid. They layout is gold. Hopefully the plastic top looks better in the flesh.
I was a long time Ogio fan and user prior to the Callaway buyout, but they always had an issue with aesthetics.

Oh, I’m sorry that I’m worrying about my own personal preference. How dare I!
That’s not what I said or implied at all. You implied that they shouldn’t bring back Silencer tech based on the 1% which is incredibly short sided.

That’s not what I said or implied at all. You implied that they shouldn’t bring back Silencer tech based the 1% which is incredibly short sided.
Which. Was. My. Personal. Opinion.

Just like yours is that it should come back. Alas, I’m not chastising you for your personal take.

I dig that top, but the weight is so heavy. Will stick with my jones and keep the hipster vibe alive.

N
Because some of us don’t want 14-way.

Not a fan of the 14 either.... That silencer bag looks like a nightmare...

I’d love that.
My ocd makes it really hard for me to comprehend how people would want anything other than a 14 way top.

My SM 3.5 is still in top shape but this would make me consider relegating it to backup/walking bag. Kinda like a Sunday bag, only functional 😁

Dang, wish I didn't pick up two bags last year. I love the ball holder they have on those bags.

Just like the subtle look of the original better. This is ok but the colors is notfor me

I wanted to like the silencer, but got really frustrated trying to "lock" the clubs in the slots. I think full length dividers would go a long way to solving that issue.
I also agree with this and was the only reason I got rid of it. Loved how the irons didn’t get chatter but was a pain to use. Full length dividers with the the silencer tech would be really good if they can keep the weight down

Hey, I am glad that it's coming back as I know there are a lot of people that liked it. That top looks like it could possibly add a lot of weight to the design. Could be wrong though if they're using a really light weight material. Otherwise, I have no doubt there will be some THPers jumping on board.

I owned one years ago and didn't care for it personally. But, no biggie as there are a ton of other options that work for me. Just not my kind of bag.

1608234779529.png

I'm pretty excited about these. That's an interesting setup.

I don’t see a color there that grabs me but I’m excited about the return, as I really like that top.

Only one pound up from a Hoofer Mascot bag, not all that bad.
True, but for some reason I have become infatuated with the weight of bags this year it's really closed a lot of doors. I bought a Hoofer, loved the color combination and got a killer deal, but once I say the weight on the tag it totally turned me off. Before 2020? Never even looked at the weight of a bag. Now I can't consider one without looking. Maybe it's an age thing?

I came up with this.
How else would you do it?

View attachment 8980518
I would probably put the putter in the bottom slot beside the SW, but otherwise that's pretty much the layout. Then again, it's probably easier to access being above the driver as opposed to under the hybrid.

I'm curious, however: will the 'v' shape of the spots be enough to keep the clubs from sliding together as you walk?

My woode bag I have --

D | P
3W | 5,6,7
5W | 8,9,P
4H | G,56,60

Great find was the rep there showing them off? Or they released already? I’m hoping for big things from OGIO in 21.

I am really interested to see one in person. Very excited to see how it has all evolved over the years.

Typically I throw the putter in the very top slot (I believe the 4/5 slot in the previous picture).
4/5/6 irons
7/8/9
PW/54/58

Down the LH side
Driver
HW
UTIL

Cool looking bag not sure how I feel about all of my woods on that side of the bag. Not sure I get it. But, to each is own

Great find was the rep there showing them off? Or they released already? I’m hoping for big things from OGIO in 21.

They were on the floor already mixed with current OGIO lineup

Back