2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

This might be an option if my grom xx were to give up. It’s still a great bag.

I have never seen anything like that. WOW, not for me..

Looks great for push cart use

I saw these today at PGA store. They are much larger than I thought. Maybe I’ll get one for a pushcart

I saw these today at PGA store. They are much larger than I thought. Maybe I’ll get one for a pushcart

They are definitely large in person.

This came across in my IG. Looks like this bag in Black..
48A10D93-D17C-4A90-912C-5398E537759F.jpeg

Who is hoping to get one of these under their tree this year? Anyone definitely in on this bag as a gamer for next year?

This came across in my IG. Looks like this bag in Black..
View attachment 8981089

Is it me or are the clubs all in the wrong holes? Shouldn't the driver and fw/hy be down the "orange section" and be aligned top to bottom, not across? :unsure:

Who is hoping to get one of these under their tree this year? Anyone definitely in on this bag as a gamer for next year?
I would definitely give this one a shot! As long as the dividers are full length, I would be happy to rock this one?

@X.Man
Thanks for this, I’m so glad you posted this.
I was about to buy another sun mountain 14 way, but the woode system was always my favorite setup.
Now I’m going to wait and see if they come out with another (lighter) version of this one and I’ll be good to go!
*if not, I think I’ll go with this one. 👍

Is it me or are the clubs all in the wrong holes? Shouldn't the driver and fw/hy be down the "orange section" and be aligned top to bottom, not across? :unsure:

yup that’s what I thought! I guess it wasn’t. I am assuming it wasn’t a photoshoot to highlight the bag...but someone missed that

bring back the silencer for goodness sakes!

any word on when these will become available?

Just read the entire thread... I’m really depressed about how much older I must be than all the guys here who “were too young to remember the original woode system”:eek::eek::eek:

These things must be hot out of the oven...
Just checked the PGASS website. These aren’t even listed there yet.

Is that the silencer? It looks like the perfect top. Woode system, putter well, club protection.
please tell me this is a current model.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Unfortunately they are not. They were Ogio’s flagship line and greatest seller. Then Callaway buys them out and decided to drop it from the lineup. Real smart people in on that decision...

So maybe this is a dumb question but if the bag is sitting upright in a cart the clubs will bounce around and get jumbled up won't they?

Good point I think That could definitely happen.

This is awesome! Still use a Grom woode bag on occasion, buts it's heavy.

I would definitely like to see that and weight on normal use! Awesome color highlight's

Any word on if they’re full length dividers?

Looked at thisMultiple times how would you lay out your clubs in this?

Back