2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

It's another choice.

I just like to keep things simpler and lighter.

Went back to look at this bag a little closer and help answer some questions. New Cart bag was also out. It’s actually listed as a HYBRID Stand Bag. Retail $239.99

1. Full length dividers span from left to right
(3 total)

2. The quick access does go into the pocket (see video)

3. Valuables pocket is also quick access and pretty deep (see video)

4. The quick access pockets are not magnetic they’re more of that snap lock system we used to see in those 1990s wrist bracelets

I placed a set of 4-PW irons in there to see the transition from stand to cart bag. And you can see the irons move a lot quite a bit. More than your normal non-14 way stand bag? I’m not sure.

E920076B-D265-4654-86B3-005494A655E5.jpeg

I hated this the first time I saw it, but it's growing on me, which scares me.

I'd never buy it, though.

1611348919917.png

Are they available for purchase yet?

I haven't bought a new bag in a while, but these look good.

The black ones are in stock on Ogio's web site; the rest are 6-8 weeks out.
Hard ponder. Do not need a bag though. Can't really justify that much on a bag when my current bag is really good.

The black ones are in stock on Ogio's web site; the rest are 6-8 weeks out.

Hmmm. Like the system. Not crazy about the color choices. The Grey and Orange is nice. Grey skulls is kind of cool.

Has anyone compared this cart bag to tge Callaway Org 14? Which on is superior.

Has anyone compared this cart bag to tge Callaway Org 14? Which on is superior.

Good question. I do like the pocket layout on the Org 14.

So this graphic answers a lot of questions on OGIO’s thoughts on the new Woodē layout

DEE81EDD-1A3E-48B9-A55B-E0A6467E5474.jpeg

So glad this is coming back! Still have one but like this style better. 14way is the goto but the woode' is a great option especially on the push cart.

I like this bag. Any chance they will bring back the silencer?

Hmmmm not sure it beats out the original form factor, but looks really good.

The club organization system looks pretty sweet. If I was in the market for a bag this year (highly doubt it), this would be top of the list.

Came here to post about the promotional email I got from Ogio, glad you guys beat me to it. I also do not think a bag is at the top of my needs but if I get one, this is what I want. After using the woode system it is what makes most sense to me.

Was going to get a new bag later this year. This is the favorite in the clubhouse

Oh man I really like this bag - reminds me of the top to my Callaway Hyper Lite 5 (below) which I think is great at club organization - I really like the red.white.blue scheme!
1611936595517.png

Saw one of these yesterday. So smart. Such a good system. Couldn't justify $239 for a bag but if I needed a new bag then I would be all over this.

I hated this the first time I saw it, but it's growing on me, which scares me.

I'd never buy it, though.

View attachment 8989830
This is the one I bought last week and I really like it. I wanted a new cart bag and was looking at topping out around $200. When I received a 20% off coupon, it made my mind up. I was looking at the C130 and the Bag Boy Revolver as my top 3 cart bags.

I looked long and hard at these the other day. I just can't bring myself to love them. Or even like them a lot. Other than the top the way the bag is set up is a set back from the Convoy SE cart bag.

I didn’t like the look of the top initially but the more I think about it the more I might like the layout as a compromise between a 14 way and utter bag chaos. I like that it seems to have room for my orange whip or and extra shaft at the range. I may go take a closer look at the pockets on it before I decide to pull the trigger on something.

Went shopping for bags yesterday to see what I liked and the Woode 8 stand bag won out. I ordered a black one from Budget this morning. The Red White and Blue Radar Waves bag was quite interesting in person but ultimately I didn't think it would be a good match for me.

Back