Tour Event 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree

Hadley with a 5 shot lead going into the afternoon groups. DJ quickly cuts it to 4 with a birdie on the first.

Wind is making things tricky.

Redmon was making a move, but is now hitting his third straight from the sandy area by the green. Feels familiar…

Roger, Wilco, & out

Nienaber is hitting bombs; 350, 360, even 370 yds today 🔥

Roger, Wilco, & out

Nienaber is hitting bombs; 350, 360, even 370 yds today 🔥
He makes it look so easy, too. His shortest drive that wasn't a layup is 295, so far, in the 2nd round.

370 yard average with almost 65% fairways hit is pretty impressive. He's gonna give Bryson an inferiority complex! :ROFLMAO:
I want to hear what Rory thinks of him.

It's Bo Time!

1623503580827.png

Oh my goodness we have a fire ant ruling I’m so excited! For the record, Im was told they were just normal ants and he was not granted relief.

I'm really enjoying this tournament. Granted it's a one time event and there are not many top twenty players there. However, I was raised in South Carolina, own a condo only about 45 minutes away in Charleston and love playing on these types of courses. Another plus is Chesson Hadley is from Raleigh ( I live in Charlotte now) and has a real shot at winning. This has been a big golf year for SC with the PGA, this event and The Heritage. Now, if the Gamecocks could somehow have a winning season in football I'll be a happy camper.

So Hatton was -4 today with 14 pars and a double bogey. That’s neat!

I'm really enjoying this tournament. Granted it's a one time event and there are not many top twenty players there. However, I was raised in South Carolina, own a condo only about 45 minutes away in Charleston and love playing on these types of courses. Another plus is Chesson Hadley is from Raleigh ( I live in Charlotte now) and has a real shot at winning. This has been a big golf year for SC with the PGA, this event and The Heritage. Now, if the Gamecocks could somehow have a winning season in football I'll be a happy camper.
Careful now, that last ask was pretty big!! LOL.

Can't imagine being in the final group and having to go out early this am just to finish one hole! How many guys watching this weekend? Seems like a shorter thread than usual.

It's a gorgeous course reminds me of so many in the low country. I remember being in the sandy waste areas at True Blue up in Pawleys most of my round but the sand was pretty good to hit shots from.

You know it’s an off week when Vegas is on the leaderboard. It seems the off weeks he is always right there

Wilco finishs - 7 with 361 driving average and 71 per cent in fairway. He is the longest in the game.

I like DJ but can’t get used to the sand and those eastern courses with offset fairways
I’m used to Texas courses where the fairway is in front and lined up with the teeing ground! Just my preference I suppose

Perfect putting mat sales are plummeting 😦

🤣😆🤣 How many fire ants does there need to be?

play the course as you find it!
Play the ball where it lies!
They never told us anything about fire ants, killer bees, or cicadas

Back