Tour Event 2021 Pebble Beach Pro Am

Have you met Nate? If you do, please mention the 98 Degrees thing to him. His face will be priceless.
We are friends. He’s 2 years younger than I, we played high school together. I played lots of golf with him and his dad. Him and I are originally from Mitchell NE, a really small town 10 minutes from Scottsbluff. His dad had a car lot there and Scottsdale.

I’ll have to post pictures of us sometime.

Kinda rooting for mcnealy at this point.
Anyone but Berger is where I’m at and I like Berger. Something this week bugs me about him. (Putting routine aside)

Anyone but Berger is where I’m at and I like Berger. Something this week bugs me about him. (Putting routine aside)
Should really change his name the Cheeseberger. I've learned from a podcast recently, Bergers are useless. 🤷‍♂️

We are friends. He’s 2 years younger than I, we played high school together. I played lots of golf with him and his dad. Him and I are originally from Mitchell NE, a really small town 10 minutes from Scottsbluff. His dad had a car lot there and Scottsdale.
So then you can snap a picture of the face and share it with us!! :LOL:

That's cool. I can see why you root for him then. I think you two actually share a couple little swings things from what I've seen of yours.

He's got a few holes left to make his move. Or for Berger to fall apart.

And Jordan has life!

So then you can snap a picture of the face and share it with us!! :LOL:

That's cool. I can see why you root for him then. I think you two actually share a couple little swings things from what I've seen of yours.

He's got a few holes left to make his move.
He’s got a smooth swing. I do like it.

Oh boy.. just seen Berger get up and down from there so..

Not a bad bunker shot. Has a serious tester there from about 5 feet.

Jordan needs to make this here.

Ended that Jordan..really think like 12 inches of better putts would be like an 18 or better score...so many burned edges this week

That was when Jordan should have listened to his caddie :eek:

To answer the question received, Maverick is using an Epic Speed head at 12 degrees with a graphite design tour ad shaft.

How in the world do you leave that putt short Cantlay. Wow.

Berger should have had that putt

McNealy is on fire.

McNealy has a chance to steal this thing for sure. Great iron shot there.

i'm thinking Jordan is not gonna pull this one out either

Back